Tea Time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, Bird & Blend are offering a free UK delivery today and I plan to treat myself to some new tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tried lemongrass ginger from Pukka advent today. I infused it a bit longer than I usually would, it tastes nice but if you don't like the licorice in your tea, might want to avoid. (It's not prominent, just gives a sweet aftertaste.)

Reactions: 1
Barry's red label or Bewleys breakfast tea for me! I only drink tea in the evening! Anyone else do this!!

Barry's red label or Bewleys breakfast tea for me! I only drink tea in the evening! Anyone else do this!!
No, I drink it all day long! In the morning, I need tea first, as it’s so thirst quenching. But never coffee first.
Will drink coffee later on though.

No, I drink it all day long! In the morning, I need tea first, as it’s so thirst quenching. But never coffee first.
Will drink coffee later on though.
I have about 3 coffees through out the day and always tea when the day is done!
I think the coffees keep me awake!!

Can't drink coffee except before noon, it gives me palpitations at the best of times. Tea for any time of say but I need my cuppa first thing in the morning. At night I mostly orefer decaf earl grey or herbal. Twining's decaf is quite good imo.

Ooh bloody love tea.

Ringtons gold label for during the day
PUKKA night time before bed
PUKKA peppermint and licorice when I fancy a change.

When I'm feeling low or poorly I love Tetley milky tea with extra sugar down my mam's house and I'm 41🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is quite nice but you can't taste the nutmeg & vanilla too much. I have it with a small splash of dairy-free milk.
images.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Arabica coffee is the highest it's been with further price increases expected. Price below is in USD.

1641259188512.png

My sister recently bought the Pukka love tea which is worth the hype. We're working our way through the box.

1641259357052.png

Reactions: 3
I just had a cup of Lapsang Souchong, made with a teabag. It’s very smoky.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love lapsang souchong, I know the general advice is to mix it with a regular tea (I like it with earl grey) but I find the intensity of it really warming and cosy.

• Heart
I love lapsang souchong, I know the general advice is to mix it with a regular tea (I like it with earl grey) but I find the intensity of it really warming and cosy.
I’ve never heard the advice to mix it!
I had some in a hippy stylee whole food cafe a few years ago for nostalgic reasons. I then decided to buy some bags. Someone I used to babysit for always had the loose type available in their cupboard to drink. It used to remind me of the way French cigarettes like Gauloises and Disque Bleu smell.

• Heart
Have you guys noticed how expensive Pukka teas are these days? At least £3 when not on offer, it's really not cheap for 20 bags :oops:

Reactions: 4
Great thread ☕ My favourites are:

Yorkshire

Yorkshire decaf (after 4pm)

Yorkshire Bedtime (gently spiced)

Mint (I grow my own and dry)

Lemon Ginger (literally those ingredients in hot water)

Cardamom pod added to any of the above ❤

It's gone a bit quiet here 👀 Has anyone made a new tea discovery?

T2 is having a big closing down sale! I got lots of tea and teapots for 80% off 😄

• Wow
I like Clippers organic green tea and have seen this in Morrisons on promo for £3 for 80 bags. I think they do a couple of flavoured green teas which I haven't been able to find at a reasonable price anywhere though.

I also like the M&S Matcha green tea bags which are 10% matcha, brands such as Pukka and Yogi seem to use about 2% matcha in their matcha green teas and personally I prefer the higher matcha content.

Happy to see all the love for Paned tea here 🫖 if I’m not drinking Paned I like a Pukka lemon and ginger 🤩

I like Clippers organic green tea and have seen this in Morrisons on promo for £3 for 80 bags. I think they do a couple of flavoured green teas which I haven't been able to find at a reasonable price anywhere though.

I also like the M&S Matcha green tea bags which are 10% matcha, brands such as Pukka and Yogi seem to use about 2% matcha in their matcha green teas and personally I prefer the higher matcha content.
I love the Clipper green tea! If you go to Holland and Barrett you can sometimes get it in the buy one get one for a penny sale - £3.01 for 160 bags!