Tea Time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I drink far too much coffee (occupational hazard as I co-own a couple of coffee carts and have just started working part-time in one) ... about three a day! I do have to watch myself because my heart is starting to beat really fast as a result.

At about 3:00pm I really love a cup of Twinings English Breakfast, or Twinings Irish Breakfast, tea.

Just before bed, I have a cup of Healtheries 'Sleep Tea' which makes me feel so calm and relaxed.

Reactions: 3
I was out shopping yesterday and would you believe it, Pukka teas are now £4.75 at Holland and Barrett, and £5 in Waitrose! How mad is that?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I was out shopping yesterday and would you believe it, Pukka teas are now £4.75 at Holland and Barrett, and £5 in Waitrose! How mad is that?
I saw teapigs tea bags in waitrose this morning for £9.75.. what is going on with the planet?

• Wow
Holland and Barrett occasionally have red stickers on the tea which is the only time I really buy the more expensive brands such as Teapigs/Pukka/Heath and Heather/Yogi

Swap between Clipper Dandelion tea and camomile in the evenings to balance my overconsumption of coffee the rest of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Swap between Clipper Dandelion tea and camomile in the evenings to balance my overconsumption of coffee the rest of the time.
I like Clippers teas where do you buy these as I don't really find Clippers in many stores?

Yorkshire tea gold
or Assam (generic is fine)

I went onto decaf for a while but for some reason it now all tastes slightly chemically to me. I reckon I drink too much tea and am looking to reduce my brew intake.

I'm an office worker (who doesn't drink coffee) so tea is all I drink:ROFLMAO:

I looooove twinings buttermint, but have found that in all my local supermarkets it has been discontinued 😭😭😭 I am heartbroken

• Sad
I like Clippers teas where do you buy these as I don't really find Clippers in many stores?
They have a website ❤ Some independent wholefoods stores and posh farm shops will stock them too. Sometimes you can randomly find them in TK Maxx. It's annoying as Tesco and Sainsbury's used to both offer decent selection.
---
Yorkshire tea gold
or Assam (generic is fine)

I went onto decaf for a while but for some reason it now all tastes slightly chemically to me. I reckon I drink too much tea and am looking to reduce my brew intake.
Have you tried rooibos? It takes a little getting used to but it's naturally caffeine free so you can have in the evening and even children can drink it 😊