Tea Spill 2022 but who are they not spilling the tea on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no ide who it is but the page is terrible, an own brand version off bloggers unveiled. They are obsessed with certain low level bloggers that I haven’t even heard of. There’s definitely an agenda of some sort.

Reactions: 4
It’s a girl Alisonmcs from cork. Few in our group chat are convinced of it cos she’s been desperate for years to break into the influencer gang she “befriended” Lisa Jordan’s business partner to get close to her then she joined the marketing dept of a dress company and threw all the influencer events for them and thought she was one of the girls with Terri and Rosie con etc when they would take pictures with her at the events and she would load them with freebies fbg as well got loads of her dresses. Now she’s set up her own marketing company brandhive to launch influencer products etc
Edited to add silkfred was the dress company she worked for
4D3AB6A4-DF52-4D83-892D-599456B89025.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion and yes I know it’s not a rave thread but here is my hot take.

Teaspill used to work in marketing, believe she or he has children of their own.

It’s an accountability page based on influencers and their business practices, not their personal and family lives. It highlights when influencers are misleading on ads, editing their images, rigging their competitions, being horrible to their followers, or using unethical tactics to sell products or misleading vulnerable followers. The second she starts commenting on speculation and not facts in their personal lives, the page is discredited.

I think people forget Bloggers Unveiled (while great at the beginning) was run by one of Irelands biggest trolls who had serious issues, the page was completely out of control towards the end. It went from an accountability page to just plain horrible.

in my opinion, which is going to be unpopular, I don’t think Teaspill will comment on anyones children, anything to do with Tulsa. It’s all speculation and dangerous. Luckily that’s what tattle is for.

I don’t understand the beef against this page, at least we have one running and bloggers are being called out, why ruin a good thing? The minute we get another call out page like this that starts commenting on personal lives, drama etc the influencers will start crying troll, going to the magazines/radio with their stories etc. I think this makes the account better, influencers can’t say it’s horrible. It’s factual

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion and yes I know it’s not a rave thread but here is my hot take.

Teaspill used to work in marketing, believe she or he has children of their own.

It’s an accountability page based on influencers and their business practices, not their personal and family lives. It highlights when influencers are misleading on ads, editing their images, rigging their competitions, being horrible to their followers, or using unethical tactics to sell products or misleading vulnerable followers. The second she starts commenting on speculation and not facts in their personal lives, the page is discredited.

I think people forget Bloggers Unveiled (while great at the beginning) was run by one of Irelands biggest trolls who had serious issues, the page was completely out of control towards the end. It went from an accountability page to just plain horrible.

in my opinion, which is going to be unpopular, I don’t think Teaspill will comment on anyones children, anything to do with Tulsa. It’s all speculation and dangerous. Luckily that’s what tattle is for.

I don’t understand the beef against this page, at least we have one running and bloggers are being called out, why ruin a good thing? The minute we get another call out page like this that starts commenting on personal lives, drama etc the influencers will start crying troll, going to the magazines/radio with their stories etc. I think this makes the account better, influencers can’t say it’s horrible. It’s factual
They haven't really called anyone out though! They post about very obvious things that we are all aware off.

Reactions: 8

Whatever your take on bloggers unveiled is (and that’s not why we are here at all, they were merely a reference point). And yes this is not in the rave section!!!

This account we talk about may well be about holding accounts to their professional accountability but it’s so obvious they pick and choose who is held accountable and who is ignored. Why would accounts that sell products yet totally air their public tit show of lives not be highlighted. As a consumer maybe that is misleading….

I assume we hit a nerve here with whoever is behind the tea spill account. Why don’t you rebrand the account to highlight that you are a public service? Just to highlight when people try to sell incorrectly without the proper advertising hashtags!!!!!

And maybe just maybe you might want to cast your net as you aren’t capturing all the unauthorised selling (just helping 😉😉😉😉)

Reactions: 4
They haven't really called anyone out though! They post about very obvious things that we are all aware off.
Yes We’re aware because we read tattle, others are not. The more awareness and reach the better. Take Shannen Joyce for example, being horrible to a former cancer patient. She called her out because it was nasty behaviour and she was exposed for who she really was. She appeared to lose some of her collabs and was dropped from her agency as well. There’s a highlight on Julie but it doesn’t name her. It’s her page, we don’t get to dictate what anyone posts, what newspapers publish. Does anyone even take twinsandme seriously anyway? She’s not even worth a call out IMO with the shite she posts..sure you’d be exhausted trying to keep up with her antics! Trust me gals I wish I could run a private page myself on some of these moanbags, cannot wait until this bubble finally bursts

Whatever your take on bloggers unveiled is (and that’s not why we are here at all, they were merely a reference point). And yes this is not in the rave section!!!

This account we talk about may well be about holding accounts to their professional accountability but it’s so obvious they pick and choose who is held accountable and who is ignored. Why would accounts that sell products yet totally air their public tit show of lives not be highlighted. As a consumer maybe that is misleading….

I assume we hit a nerve here with whoever is behind the tea spill account. Why don’t you rebrand the account to highlight that you are a public service? Just to highlight when people try to sell incorrectly without the proper advertising hashtags!!!!!

And maybe just maybe you might want to cast your net as you aren’t capturing all the unauthorised selling (just helping 😉😉😉😉)
Why is the common response to assume anyone defending an account must be them? 😂 I don’t know teaspill I’m just saying why ruin a good thing? Why feel the need to dictate what she/he posts on their page? Not being bad here but she/he owes us nothing.

It makes me sick that some of these influencers followers have no idea how shady some of them are. If anyone wants to start a gossip page I’ll be your first follower!
And sorry but I’m howling here at everyone thinking Julie would be able to run an account like that 🤣 if it was her we’d know, the roughness would show through instantly

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

💯 I think Teaspill is very brave and got some horrible dms as well.

It’s called out loads of bad company’s like sweetking etc The QVC tullamore queen and the balding one,
I’ve never found it to be nasty or hateful
I hope it stays going

• Haha
Definitely a Corkonian. Questioned this account since the day they said Julie Haynes isn’t on benefits. I think it’s Julie’s gang the witches of Eastwick thinking they’re clever and going to catch us Tattlers out and expose us as trolls & report us to the Gardaí 🤣🤣. Sorry lads, we aren’t as slow as ye. That Liz Reaney one is definitely involved anyway or someone who’s up the likes of Sineads Curvy Style, Just Jordan & Julie’s Haynes hole but can’t stand Claire Balding. Account is a load of shite and hasn’t the balls to expose any real gossip or call people like Sineads curvy style out for selling cheap Chinese Chanx for €100 & ripping people off. Barely a mention for the shite Voduz products going up on fire. Way too suspect altogether.

Reactions: 11
I think the new teaspill is a venture to find out who trolls are... if I had to put money on it I'd say its that one Brenda who left the radio recently in coherts with Julie who never gets the worst of it but gets the odd mention cos they would blow their cover otherwise.... my 2 cents... 🥸🧐😆
I agree, I've been thinking Brenda too, she'd love the drama of it all.

----
Mod edit, locking thread as this isn't about a public figure and has been spammed across tattle and falsely tagged. These accounts are off-limits as it's so spammy with everyone wanting followers for their own account and they break the keep it on tattle rule.

Please stop talking about (aka promoting) anon clout chasing accounts on threads, there are so many and they're clearly people here that like influencers want that dopamine hit from social media attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.