Tea Spill 2022 but who are they not spilling the tea on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's someone who like a good goss Liz/joy or Stenson is my guess
I liked bloggers unveiled bit with this account I kinda feel like it’s underhand. Someone trying to get their own best side out. And lately there is lots about them having a background in marketing. Now I know anyone can say that but I’d never considered Paul before as a culprit

Reactions: 4
I don't think it would be Paul S , he likes attention too much to be behind an anonymous page

Reactions: 7
Although Liz had her dealz notebook I think maybe a tattler sent something into tea spill and thats how she was able to doxx someone here.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can people see the users email address? Sorry I’m confused as how people could be revealed but maybe I’m missing something
If imagine some people write stuff into the teaspill bleep and the people are using their real Instagram account with their name etc..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.