Tea Spill 2022 but who are they not spilling the tea on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread on the Tea Spill 2022 account. They like to share stories on some insta accounts but are suspiciously in favour of others…. Let’s all share our thoughts on this account…

So there’s lot of speculation about who is behind this account. And in recent weeks their not sharing of the Julie (twins and me) fiasco on holidays while Tattle was on 🔥 with horror about the neglect of the poor kid with a broken collarbone seemed fishy. So let’s share here who they highlight and who they don’t…… something doesn’t add up with this account. It’s deffo no Bloggers Unveiled but what is it? And who do we think is behind it? And yes as write this I’m actually talking in my head like when they read the latest Lady Whistledown papers on Bridgerton 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate this account its very bleeping annoying. It’s the tit version of bloggers unveiled. Still convinced it’s liz reaney

Reactions: 14
I hate this account its very bleeping annoying. It’s the tit version of bloggers unveiled. Still convinced it’s liz reaney
It’s such an odd account supposed to be highlighting the insta accounts in Ireland and all the shady goings on. But there has always been something off about it. I don’t follow Liz Reaney but loads on other pages seem to hint it’s her. I’m sure between the lot of us if we share in one place we will solve the puzzle or maybe even put a muzzle on them 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Too articulate to be Twins and me. They defended FBG for going away to Italy as she needed a break 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the new teaspill is a venture to find out who trolls are... if I had to put money on it I'd say its that one Brenda who left the radio recently in coherts with Julie who never gets the worst of it but gets the odd mention cos they would blow their cover otherwise.... my 2 cents... 🥸🧐😆

Reactions: 9
I think the new teaspill is a venture to find out who trolls are... if I had to put money on it I'd say its that one Brenda who left the radio recently in coherts with Julie who never gets the worst of it but gets the odd mention cos they would blow their cover otherwise.... my 2 cents... 🥸🧐😆
Brenda? Is she on insta? Or from that cork station that seems to love Julie from all her call outs about them? Not from cork so need some help filling in the blanks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whoever it is, seems to have big beef with Claire Balding and also that page that was around a while ago, watch your back.

Reactions: 4
I think it's linked to Twins but not Julie herself, and if not twins then definitely a Cork person.
It's an odd page!

Reactions: 5
Whoever it is, seems to have big beef with Claire Balding and also that page that was around a while ago, watch your back.
When I was setting up the thread I went back to to look at their page and shocked at the little amount of posts there, so it’s mainly stories. Personally I miss posts cause I get hit with bloody ads. And yeah it seemed very hard on the watch your back page. I didn’t follow that so I caught up as much as I could.
agree hey do seem to have an issue with Claire

Reactions: 1
Brenda? Is she on insta? Or from that cork station that seems to love Julie from all her call outs about them? Not from cork so need some help filling in the blanks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes she goes by Brenda's bits i think, great friends with Julie and used to work on the cork radio station with that fella that had the wank on the airplane (just wanted to get that in there - never fails to amuse 😅) anyway she left for a new job and I think she would have decent enough grammar and maybe even experience with media etc to set that account up and manage it...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she goes by Brenda's bits i think, great friends with Julie and used to work on the cork radio station with that fella that had the wank on the airplane (just wanted to get that in there - never fails to amuse 😅) anyway she left for a new job and I think she would have decent enough grammar and maybe even experience with media etc to set that account up and manage it...
You have me howling here. Some guy had a wank on a plane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.