Tea and chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the Ostrich steaks in Aldi and they were reasonably priced. My husband loved it.
Have to say I was less keen but it's OK
It's a good low calorie meat apparently 🙂
What do they taste of and how do you recommend cooking them? I've seen it at the butcher.

Reactions: 1
I remember I didn't like the Ostrich from Aldi but it was that long ago I can't remember why but I know I didn't eat it.
Back to the Spanish theme I watched Anton de Beke and Giovani in the BBC Adventures in Spain programme the other night only because it was in Andalusia and must say I enjoyed it, they were in Seville, El Chorro, Rhonda (they kind of glossed over it) Marbella then on to the Alhambra and to a Flemenco bar. Nice waste of an hour and it is on iplayer.

Reactions: 4
Hey guys. This is happening one street over from mine.
I recognize the Sikh owner (great guy) and didn't realize it was happening...
What would you do? I'm tempted to get involved.
bleeping parasite.
Thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
Hey guys. This is happening one street over from mine.
I recognize the Sikh owner (great guy) and didn't realize it was happening...
What would you do? I'm tempted to get involved.
bleeping parasite.
Thanks 😊
In all honesty, you have to just let the courts do their thing. I know someone currently 'overstaying their welcome' and not paying rent... the landlords have been told it'll be a year before it gets to court, so the 'tenant' is just sitting pretty until then. very frustrating.

Reactions: 2
@alwaysdreaming I think it's ok to chat in here. So we don't take the threads we're normally on off topic!
So happy to see your post, I bet you've been ever so busy with your babies, hope you and yours are all good x
I'm doing ok, have a few busy days ahead, but hopefully we'll catch up together soon.
Hey hey 👋
Great idea. 😊
My days never end and seem to entwine.
Never have a dull moment.
How have you been ?
How were your busy days ?
I thought I’ll try my luck on meeting new mum friends. Worst mistake ever. People are so lovely when you communicate over WhatsApp and when you meet them in reality they are completely different.
How’s your dog ?
I’ve been enjoying Married to Medicine. I loved they kicked quad out of the group. 🤣
Xx

• Heart
In all honesty, you have to just let the courts do their thing. I know someone currently 'overstaying theiwelcome' and not paying rent... the landlords have albeen told it'll be a year before it gets to surecourt, so the 'tenant' is just sitting pretty until then. very frustrating.
I realize the process bc it's happening everywhere.
I'm thinking more along the lines of telling the neighborhood to have all the dogs tit in the driveway. I know the police will turn the other cheek if we get creative. I know my city and I'm sure people are plotting like mad. 😆

Hey hey 👋
Great idea. 😊
My days never end and seem to entwine.
Never have a dull moment.
How have you been ?
How were your busy days ?
I thought I’ll try my luck on meeting new mum friends. Worst mistake ever. People are so lovely when you communicate over WhatsApp and when you meet them in reality they are completely different.
How’s your dog ?
I’ve been enjoying Married to Medicine. I loved they kicked quad out of the group. 🤣
Xx
Hey lovely, good to 'see you' x
How's you and the little uns?
Aww that's a shame about about meeting new mums, you've always come across as lovely on here, hope you can meet some friends, I know how difficult that is, I've actually given up, too many not genuine folks over the years..

Doggo is good, we've tried the rehoming route to get a pal for him, met a gorgeous girl, but he really wasn't interested, got abit aggressive, which isn't him, so have knocked that on the head to get another dog.

Hoping you're having a good easter, ha you won't agree with me about Quad, I want her back!!! Get rid of Jackie!!
If you have time, southern charm is bringing it this season.
❤❤