Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It happens a lot because there are a lot of shit men with anger issues in the world.
Which honestly makes me a little sad for men too - toxic masculinity and the patriarchy doesn't only hurt women, it screws men up as well. Maybe if we lived in a world where men were allowed to express more than just anger there would be fewer shit ones

• Heart
Reactions: 18

veronica71

VIP Member
This is the calmest this thread has ever been with surprise songs!!! Are you all wiped out on the chicken wine

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Shutuplori

Little Lori is just getting her nails done and the excitement is unreal, don't know how we will sleep tonight, it's like Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Trixxx

VIP Member
Oh, I thought you're gonna show something I haven't seen. We clearly have a different definition of what pushing someone means 😂 Nevermind.
He shoves him and completely knocks him off balance, does he not? What are you seeing thats not that?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I always wonder if she’ll film another Eras Tour movie with TTPD in since it would also include the new combined Folkevermore set too but she always surprises us so who knows
Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour (Female Rage: The Musical Version) (Taylors Version) (Extended Cut) (Blu-ray Special Edition)

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Just poppin in to say that I’ve listened to 1989 from start to finish this morning and it’s just an elite pop album x

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Re: Travis. If Matty was held to a standard where some of his comments and actions were unacceptable (and it was right he was called out) why cant Travis? He acted VIOLENT in February. Who cares if he donated money to a charity during the pandemic???
Y’all know I hate Matty but at least he didn’t hit people

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutuplori

Just poppin in to say that I’ve listened to 1989 from start to finish this morning and it’s just an elite pop album x
Literally listening to it on vinyl now, I'd forgotten how it's literally nothing but complete bops.

Also I am going to see her tomorrow!!! Wearing the most fun dress ever, I cannot wait!!

• Heart

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

I have no voice and can’t feel my legs but that was such a good show! Didn’t love the surprise songs apart from YOYOk but overall super happy. She’s incredible ✨

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Ladies I am devastated. Had 4 sat night tix in basket with code, even verified my boi app and got bounced out. So so upset.

• Sad
  • Heart

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
I abandoned Tattle for bracelet making, never doing that again apparently since I seem to have missed a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 16

QueenBW

VIP Member
Re: Travis. If Matty was held to a standard where some of his comments and actions were unacceptable (and it was right he was called out) why cant Travis? He acted VIOLENT in February. Who cares if he donated money to a charity during the pandemic???
Like @Don't Drink the Kool Aid said, the bar is in hell. Satan's doing the limbo with the bar.

I for one am looking forward to when they split up and the tides turn against him like they always do. If that makes me a petty bitch, fine. I'm in the right place since Taylor is Queen of petty bitches. (ETA and I usually love her for that 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

Robot Lady

VIP Member
And I just had a horrible thought… what if she does bring Ed out and they did a mashup of the most insufferable songs of all time. London Boy x Galway Girl.
They are a couple in my mind.
And I apologise for ever putting that thought into the universe. Dublin, you deserve so much more!!

• Haha
  • Sick