Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
So strange to think you’ll be all on the thread this evening discussing when I’m seeing the show with my own actual eyes!!!!! Can’t believe it’s here. I have so much to do today and don’t know where to start. Ahhhhhhh!

@ls240898 could you please play YOYOK, maroon or exile this evening? Thaaaaanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

JLXRD

VIP Member
At what point am I excusing it? I’m just saying it’s not uncommon. I’m just saying I don’t think it makes him a thug.
I would go the opposite way and say they are all thugs who need therapy to control their anger problems if they behave that way. It should be uncommon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Ok this is a lot of ticket chat where’s @odetotheseaweed with her icebreakers 😂
Evening all, been a busy day

its my birthday 🍰

If you could choose one of Taylor’s outfits from the show to wear to the show, what would it be?

(and anyone who says the stinky rep bodysuit, I will block you, thanks)

Mine would be the karma bodysuit/T shirt combo, because comfort

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Dramatic

I lied I'm like a lot drunk. Why are the drinks so strong abroad? Did I miss anything good?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ls240898

VIP Member
Re: Travis. If Matty was held to a standard where some of his comments and actions were unacceptable (and it was right he was called out) why cant Travis? He acted VIOLENT in February. Who cares if he donated money to a charity during the pandemic???

• Heart

Roarr

As a girlfriend and sister of men who have played football and American football, fights really aren’t that uncommon. I doubt there’s been a weekend in the premier league without a fight or tussle on the pitch. I don’t think that equates to him being a thug
Must we normalise male violence?

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Work has been beyond stressful this week. I was supposed to go to Green Day tonight and Hozier next weekend and had to cancel both because I forgot how entirely life consuming being a doctor actually is (woe is me, people are dying Kim.)

But I am SO EXCITED for you all to have the time of your lives (rip long live) with Taylor this weekend. Living vicariously through you all ❤
I’m basically a doctor I’ve watched 20 series of grey’s anatomy and I find that hard enough 😂. SO MUCH RESPECT for you real life heroes 🫡

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
When your SIL sells her tickets because her new fella is taking her to Dubai & instead of offering them to me, she sold to highest bidder in work, like I get it, but ffs my 9 year old is devo :rolleyes:

now tbf I'm going to Warsaw with the teen & never considered the pre-teen because she wasn't interested until earlier this year, give me strength

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
Me, not giving a fuck who Taylor dates, or caring if she incorporates them into a show for a few minutes or mentions them in an interview or whatnot:

Your not alone. I couldn't actually care less if she dates Travis, or Matty 🤢 or Joe. If she is happy then thats great. It's not me or my friends dating them so its not really my business at all.

Just baffles me when people deny he clearly has some issues 🤣, which is what my replies have been about today.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

foolishone

Happy Eras Eve to those going to Dublin!!

In case anyone is interested, I am the person who is in block 144 at Wembley through club Wembley and is arguing with Wembley about it being obstructed by the vip tent. I emailed twice over the weekend and haven’t had a reply yet. I called them yesterday and was told they are “aware of the issue” and that I can go to someone on the day and they’ll move me. I said that that wasn’t good enough when I’ve paid £600 for the “best seats in the house” and don’t want to worry for the next 8 weeks that I’m not going to be able to see anything. they basically agreed but said they couldn’t do anything so I have to wait for the hospitality team to come back to me via my email. I’ve emailed again this evening. So hopefully I’ll hear something at some point!! They also implied that they’d had quite a few complaints (unsurprisingly)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Rogue-rats

Skimming

Absolutely. Sleep on it. If nobody wants them I'll put them on twickets.
---
Assuming all my others work out.
Listen, unless I get lucky with a drop, I'd be 99% taking them. Poor child finishes school tomorrow and came home with a "Student of the Month" award today. Asked her would she like a little treat and all she wanted was to get her nails done in case there was a chance to go to the concert and she would be "ready"

She's not even 9.

• Heart
Reactions: 18