Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondyrose

Inspired by the post on the last thread I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone here between the break in the shows. How much this thread brings me joy. It's been very difficult year to put it lightly. Will not bore you all with the details but emergency surgery with complications that have led to damage. One day your whole life can change for good. Cherish every minute. Never waste it or take it for granted. I've come to terms with that I'll never be the same again. That I won't be able to use my tickets in August. But reading other peoples experiences here allowing me to live vicariously through them has been of great comfort. This is actually my first post on tattle as I joined years ago but never posted I'm surprised my account hasn't broken with the number of bookmarks I've saved but the linear nature has allowed me to read through the threads regardless of if I can manage 20 seconds or 20 mins. I should be dead. Everyone visited me to say goodbuy but here I am. At this rate I'll be recovered enough nd going to the next tour. The live streams have been such a part 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 55

bellbells16

VIP Member
Had to say goodbye to my beloved dog today💔 I’m stress making bracelets to try take my mind off of things.

Kept looking at this one and couldn’t understand what was wrong with it until it was tied and cut…I forgot the v!!🫠

If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry!!🥲
IMG_0129.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dramatic

Idk what I missed cos I'm on holiday but I'm a bit Drunk Tipsy and I wanna say I love you guys. None of my friends get my swift obsession. I went feral earlier when a twylor song played hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Luce0331

VIP Member
Why do some people try so hard to defend men? He nearly knocked a 65 year old man over, there’s obviously an anger issue there

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Work has been beyond stressful this week. I was supposed to go to Green Day tonight and Hozier next weekend and had to cancel both because I forgot how entirely life consuming being a doctor actually is (woe is me, people are dying Kim.)

But I am SO EXCITED for you all to have the time of your lives (rip long live) with Taylor this weekend. Living vicariously through you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

bellbells16

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe that last night happened!! Some random thoughts and notes…

- I found the Aviva very chill as a whole, I’ve never been there before and never been to such a big concert. We literally walked in while Paramore were playing (wasn’t bothered to see them), got drinks and bought merch. It took me less than 5 minutes to get merch and I got the blue crew neck - I really love it. They had everything except the water bottles.
- Our seats were amazing. So lucky to have got such centred seats.
- Honestly was a bit in shock when it all started happening. We’ve spent so long dissecting every aspect of the tour on here that I couldn’t believe I was seeing it with my own actual eyes!!
- I thought that the 3 1/2 hours flew by
- I laughed so much when she came out in the stinky rep suit knowing that you’d all be on the thread watching and talking!!🤣
- Went to the toilet during Betty - sorry to the Betty stans here but it is my least fav song on the set list. Was back before Champaign Problems. I’m v particular about public restrooms but the aviva set up was really good.
- I was really happy when she started State of Grace, it’s not a super favourite but I really like it and go through stages where I listen to it a lot and was happy…and then she went into YOYOK and I honestly think I blacked it. I have it all on my phone but honestly don’t remember much now. I couldn’t believe that she was doing it. As you all know by this point, it was my number 1 song that I wanted. I’ve had such a tough week that it was just so incredibly special to get it. Was also happy with Sweet Nothing as it was so expected. Would have preferred peace instead of hoax but it all sounded beautiful so no complaints
- I thought midnights was the weakest section, it really lagged. She should have switched it up, added in YOYOK and Maroon and ended with TTDP.
- Was so fun to have Kam say the cúpla focal. Would have been nice if Taylor did the dia guit at the start.
- It was all just so wholesome!!🥹 I saw gardaí with friendship bracelets going in and even staff. Was so nice. I really think the community around Taylor and even here is the best part💞

Very excited that I get to go again tomorrow. Some of my videos look awful so hoping to get some better ones tomorrow. Have a ball N2 girlies!💚

• Heart

H.R. Pufnstuf

Can I ask you lovely Swifties who’ve been at the shows in the UK for fashion advice please? Going Fri night, I’m 51 and love a sparkle but wondering if my dress is a bit over the top! My teenagers say that Swifty Mamas dress up too but I’m worried that they’re basing that on younger, American mothers.😂Thinking of wearing this but I’m neither tall nor slender. Imagine it on a little teapot-short and stout!😁

Attachments

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Every night I get into bed and I watch my video of Exile N3 where she smiles as she plays the piano and we all sing.

I swear its the only thing getting me through right now.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
As a girlfriend and sister of men who have played football and American football, fights really aren’t that uncommon. I doubt there’s been a weekend in the premier league without a fight or tussle on the pitch. I don’t think that equates to him being a thug
This is very much giving “Boys will be boys” though. Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s okay. Just means they’re all pieces of shit

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
I just left Taylor playing while I went out and hung the washing out and now realise how loud it sounds outside and probably so is my singing and now I have to move......

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
On my way home, will debrief in the morning. Think I died and ascended when she started YOYOK!!! I don’t even remember that part now!!!😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22