Taylor Swift #69 Wemble-eeee are never ever ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok i'm clowning

she keeps mentioning "8", she's said it several times and also in the insta caption "m8". is she hinting for her 8th london show (which is also in the 8th month?!), and 8 is the infinity symbol on it's side.

what does it meeeann

• Wow
Reactions: 7
...... This feels personal Taylor 😂😂😂😂 *foldy arms*

This is punishment for telling my friend if she gets RWYLM we're no longer friends 😂.

Reactions: 1
she said talks tit and I leapt up. “A man talks tit and I owe him nothing” 🤡 oh it’s just Aimee
Oh is that why on Tess’ live stream she put the song as IDSB because I saw that and was like OMG IT’S HAPPENING and then it changed to say thanK you aIMee. I like that song but I’d like a Rep TV announcement more thanks Tay

This one would be a lot more fun to sing along to. I don't know if Aimee is anyone's fave. Mean would be fun though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.