Taylor Swift #69 Wemble-eeee are never ever ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said talks tit and I leapt up. “A man talks tit then I owe him nothing” 🤡 oh it’s just Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good woman Aimee! Well not literally, but I like it, and more importantly it’s not a loss for most. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lol can't believe she went it's so lovely and special to play Wembley all sweet then switched up to but this is for the tit talkers. Whip lash. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for all the replies re getting tickets on the last thread (they move quick!)

Am going to try everything this week, but then as one poster pointed out, I don't need a code for resale tix for Wembley in August so that will be my aim if all else fails.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Pretty meh choice then, definitely an interesting choice with all the chatter around Rep TV and mentioning playing 8 shows at Wembley. I'm clowning for my show a little harder after this

Who talked tit? Is she on about Joe's interview 😂 maybe she's about to mash it with London Boy after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.