Taylor Swift #67 You can find me at Wembley, watching the Eras tour, with my tattle friends

Any clowning this weekend?

• Yes 🤡

Votes: 78 54.2%
  • No 😐

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • Can’t decide 🤨

Votes: 28 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess all the rumours are true. Wembley N1 commences tomorrow 21st June. Happy Taylor weekend to our first round of London (and visiting) tattle Swifties ❤

Title by @honkytonkcat

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally thought this was the 5 night block of shows coming up - didn't realise that was August! Still so many UK dates to go.

Reactions: 1
I voted no, but that's only because I'm not going to be here for the first two shows, so nothing is allowed to be announced 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve decided I’m going to clown one final time for an announcement tomorrow, with a release date of 13th September.

If nothing happens, I will retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's tomorrow. The planets and the fates and all the stars aligned.

And if not, it's Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Outwardly I’m not clowning but inwardly I am secretly clowning. I am a permanent clown at this point let’s be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are the key theories for tomorrow? Liverpool on the 13th for the 100th was so clear but nothing has sold me on this weekend.

Reactions: 2
I can watch tomorrow’s livestream after all! My godson‘s graduation ceremony doesn’t allow for more than three guests per student (no idea why this wasn’t known before haha) so godmother has to stay home haha 😄 it’s ok; there’s a family party for him next week.
So I’ll be clowning along with everyone in here while so many of us are at the show 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@QueenBW Carrying over from the last thread, but both! I was applying for graduate school in the US, then met my now husband when he was on a work trip to the UK, so ended up moving to the US for a grad program I'd been planning to apply for before we met, but somehow with an American boyfriend already (albeit one many states away). And yes, that would be lovely! I'm actually pregnant now (I think part of the reason my initial response to TTPD was muted was because I was having really bad morning sickness that week and now I can't stop listening) so it might be a while! But Mexico City would be a perfect "baby's first plane journey" in preparation for UK-US flights.

I am so excited for you all tomorrow! I have no meetings tomorrow, and it's my hometown/ I used to live within sight of the stadium so am hoping to join the livestream watch along unless something annoying comes up!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.