Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me I am sure I came up with the mega original suggestion of Getaway Car-diff. Get your own ideas @ishant and @Dramatic !!

(In case this is lost by typing, I am obviously joking x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Excuse me I am sure I came up with the mega original suggestion of Getaway Car-diff. Get your own ideas @ishant and @Dramatic !!

(In case this is lost by typing, I am obviously joking x)
I'm sorry, I can't remember who says what a lot of time 😭 considered yourself credited LS ❤

Reactions: 1
I really hope the stream is good tomorrow tbh I dunno how they can be bothered doing it but I'm glad they do it

I'm sorry, I can't remember who says what a lot of time 😭 considered yourself credited LS ❤
Hehe just kidding. Thanks for making the thread!

will she acknowledge Cardiff is the only place she’s doing 1 show? The 1, yoyok could be potential surprises

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hehe just kidding. Thanks for making the thread!

will she acknowledge Cardiff is the only place she’s doing 1 show? The 1, yoyok could be potential surprises
It feels like it’s time she pulled YOYOK out again. Surprised she’s left it this long

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FINALLY ordered my outfit for Sunday, today is a good day ✨

Let’s just hope I don’t experience death by hayfever before then, can barely breathe 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh now that the tour has hit the UK so have the complainers who don’t like seeing anyone over the age of 21 having a good time or being passionate about anything.

Apparently once you are an adult you must become grumpy and also forget you have any interests.

Why they care so much what other people get up to I don’t know. I don’t see this energy for the men going to the pub to watch the euros and wearing England kit and getting emosh over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Still haven’t managed to get tickets for Friday, I’m gonna keep trying but I can’t justify the £600 tickets on stubhub and viagogo

• Heart
Reactions: 2
FINALLY ordered my outfit for Sunday, today is a good day ✨

Let’s just hope I don’t experience death by hayfever before then, can barely breathe 😭
omg hayfever is killing me off at the mo. I can’t take anything decent for it either because im preggo 😭 I’m hoping it won’t be too bad at Wembley!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
omg hayfever is killing me off at the mo. I can’t take anything decent for it either because im preggo 😭 I’m hoping it won’t be too bad at Wembley!
I normally suffer quite badly when at wembley, but my hayfever is more from trees. My partners is from grass, and he's normally okay.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.