Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how wrong it is to drag my kids to Stanley Park in this weather 😕😅 I know im so lucky to have got tickets when I did but I'm getting some weird never going to see this tour again anxiety

Reactions: 1
We need to get through this thread before Cardiff so we can have "Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!" As the next title 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wondering how wrong it is to drag my kids to Stanley Park in this weather 😕😅 I know im so lucky to have got tickets when I did but I'm getting some weird never going to see this tour again anxiety
Me too! I keep looking at resale tickets for the remaining dates here & in Europe. They’re already so high and I feel like they will only get even higher with every passing date now she’s announced the tour will actually end in Dec 😣

Reactions: 2
We need to get through this thread before Cardiff so we can have "Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!" As the next title 😂❤
We have flown through so many the last few days, I'm sure that'll be no problem.

No doubt she'll torture us with the acoustic songs again tonight!

Reactions: 3
What is the “yes whales” from sorry for being dumb 👀 👀

Also I had real anxiety about not seeing the tour again and felt really desperate to, but it’s calmed down now. I think it’s unlikely I will unless I somehow miraculously get a last min London one but I’m alright about it now. I feel lucky to have been and happy watching the live streams from my sofa. Only took a month ish from seeing my show 🤣🤪

Reactions: 8
The amazing person picking up my hoodie got diamond barricade and I’m so damn hyped for her!!!

But that also means my hoodie is so close to the same air as Taylor is breathing. 😂I hope you all have an amazing time, be safe xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is the “yes whales” from sorry for being dumb 👀 👀

Also I had real anxiety about not seeing the tour again and felt really desperate to, but it’s calmed down now. I think it’s unlikely I will unless I somehow miraculously get a last min London one but I’m alright about it now. I feel lucky to have been and happy watching the live streams from my sofa. Only took a month ish from seeing my show 🤣🤪
Here you go!
---
The amazing person picking up my hoodie got diamond barricade and I’m so damn hyped for her!!!

But that also means my hoodie is so close to the same air as Taylor is breathing. 😂I hope you all have an amazing time, be safe xx
Your hoodie has basically met Taylor, which means you have basically met Taylor. Congratulations.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too! I keep looking at resale tickets for the remaining dates here & in Europe. They’re already so high and I feel like they will only get even higher with every passing date now she’s announced the tour will actually end in Dec 😣
I think some people got lucky with the odd ticket at anfield itself. Ticketmaster last minute was what worked for me though

Reactions: 1
On my way now Tattlers, I don’t know why I’m nervous but I’ve been waiting too long for this moment! Hope all the livestream watchers have fun. Praying for imgonnagetyouback or Better than Revenge as surprise songs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I heard a mashup of Guilty as Sin x Style today and it was awesome! Didn't expect that to work. Gonna do Mastermind tonight for the first time. Predicting The Lakes and Red to appear somewhere...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here you go!
---

Your hoodie has basically met Taylor, which means you have basically met Taylor. Congratulations.
Exactly, ima just call Taylor up and ask to know when rep is, because this clown make up starting to make my skin break out xox

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.