Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
I’m loving (like everyone else but I swear I was listening months ago) Chappell Roan at the minute. Love Self Esteem too and our queen Florence and the Machine too. As a curveball also a big Everything Everything fan.
Everything Everything. What a shout. 🥰

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Back in time for surprise song o’clock! Signal has been atrocious and Tattle wouldn’t load on the train wi-fi, have I missed anything so far?

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Nachos, burger, curry and gnocci and then sticky toffee pudding.

Can go up as much as you want.

Get one free drink, but they don’t tell you sprits aren’t included so I got stung on that one.

Not enough tables for everyone, but others let us steal a couple of chairs
Wait, only one drink included?? I was anticipating an open bar!! I would understand if it was beer/wine/cider only but only one drink seems a bit cheap!!

gee808xoxo

i need her to reserve i hate it here x so long london for london personally, if she’s got a vendetta against us now cause of Joe, at least let me get good songs out of it and not london boy pleaaaase

Hellofish

Chatty Member
I read somewhere - from someone who was allegedly in the industry - that her deal with her label probably included making her them X amount of money in return for her owning the music and lyrics etc. I assume the merch is part of that.
I'm surprised she hasn't created her own label tbh