Taylor Swift #53 They say Madrid something bad, then why's it feel so good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie starting my birthday rewatching YOYOK/Long Live videos has been great 🤣. A little bummed there's no show today but probably for the best since I'll be out and about at around that time.
Happy birthday!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven’t got any listings up atm but have a tonne of bracelets and had a delivery the other day of lots of new charms so gonna do some making this eve when I’m home. If anyone wants me to put up anymore listings I can 😊😊😊

Just ordered a fucked in the head embroidered bow for my show and a mirrorball t shirt. Gen been so stressed on what to wear but it should be fun 😭😂
im in love with mine thank you!!!!! Having to decide which one to keep will be difficult. ☺☺☺☺ witch smile ☺☺☺☺ is my fav!

Not gonna lie starting my birthday rewatching YOYOK/Long Live videos has been great 🤣. A little bummed there's no show today but probably for the best since I'll be out and about at around that time.
Happy birthday! 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I thought my neurodiversity traits would make me want to smash up the beads and elastic.

In a strange turn of events Ive become hyper focused and havent eaten properly in days because my house is a bracelet making factory. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I thought my neurodiversity traits would make me want to smash up the beads and elastic.

In a strange turn of events Ive become hyper focused and havent eaten properly in days because my house is a bracelet making factory. 😆
This is me with knitting - I don’t knit that often but when I do I do it for 10 hours and forget to eat 🤣

My bf is watching the football on tv and its at Wembley, and every two mins i’m like I AM GOINGGGG THEREEEEEEE. I’ll be stood thereeeeeeee. Ahhhhhhhh. I think he regrets putting the football on now 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Until this year I never even watched a live stream and now here I am wishing one was on tonight as they’re so fun to watch with you all lol. 😭 what the heck am I gonna watch ? I’ve forgotten what else exists 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doing some cleaning and listening to my tears ricochet and it started thundering and lighting! Acting like I was in a music video 😆⚡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy birthday Queen B!! Is this your real birthday or the state one? 🩷😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gals I think I’m changing my mind on trying for a last min ticket in Edinburgh. I could do it and my husband is ok with taking leave / looking after the child etc. but I don’t know I think I’m being silly. I’ve seen it once and feel so lucky. The social media frenzy makes you feel such serious FOMO if you don’t go / only go once / twice / whatever that it becomes a bit OTT? Like I don’t need to spend the money on it, live streaming it with everyone here is actually so fun so maybe I’ll just do that.*

*if I then message from Edinburgh saying I’m there, nobody is allowed to comment on this 💀
I'm going to be brutally honest and this may be an unpopular one: I absolutely loved the concert, it was probably one of the best nights of my life and I'm so grateful I got to go BUT I wouldn't go again. I had such an amazing experience, my swiftie heart feels full.

Absolutely no shade meant for those attending more than once - I admire your stamina 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had a voice note from my best friend who is on a weekend away with her school friends saying one of them wants tickets, doesn't want to spend more than £250, doesn't want behind the stage, wants Dublin or UK... What can I do?..

I have her Tm login so she was like "if they are £250 or so just buy them on my account... Oh... No... She's not sure she wants to spend that much... Ring me if you see any".

No, not interested in Lyon..

Ummm duck off friend of friend?!
The friend who sent me the voice note knows the craic. She herself has paid £500 per ticket for her and her daughter (we're gonna sell the VIP box). She knows these are like gold dust. When I got the prices for hospitality she actually considered paying it until I told her to wise up, because she wanted to get some for her daughter so badly for various reasons.

A few hours later I actually found some on StubHub for Edinburgh that seemed to be non-restricted, but the description said restricted and the original price was low so I think they were incorrectly listed as section W7 when they should have been w27, but that section isn't even bad (and the original price suggested that's where they were). Think they were £270 each. No, not interested.

Some people are just dicks. I've never liked this friend.

P.s. Happy Birthday @QueenBW
You're not a dick. You're a 👑.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.