Taylor Swift #53 They say Madrid something bad, then why's it feel so good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bracelets arrived and I love them :love:🥺 @ls240898 you are a gem 🤗 I've been feeling a bit down today and it's brought me some cheer!

They are all gorgeous but this one is my fave, I will not be trading it 😂
Ooh the autumnal vibes! I’m new to the threads, where did you get this beauty from?

Did the song sorter… Wow I am such a depressive. Some of these will be recency bias as been listening to ttpd lots so might have to do it again later in the year.

i haven’t been watching the live stream in full so that I don’t know the full setlist and order - I want a bit of a surprise on the night. I know some of these are on the setlist already but what are my chances of getting some of these as surprise songs? She’s played a few lately so I don’t think she’ll repeat so soon 😔
You are me.

Reactions: 1
Gals I think I’m changing my mind on trying for a last min ticket in Edinburgh. I could do it and my husband is ok with taking leave / looking after the child etc. but I don’t know I think I’m being silly. I’ve seen it once and feel so lucky. The social media frenzy makes you feel such serious FOMO if you don’t go / only go once / twice / whatever that it becomes a bit OTT? Like I don’t need to spend the money on it, live streaming it with everyone here is actually so fun so maybe I’ll just do that.*

*if I then message from Edinburgh saying I’m there, nobody is allowed to comment on this 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooh the autumnal vibes! I’m new to the threads, where did you get this beauty from?
Several of the regular posters have been selling bracelets on vinted. I think this one was by @ls240898

Those of us who don't have the patience or skill for it have been more than willing to buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You guys are too cute! @Trixxx
I think I specifically requested the all too well one when you listed them. Its definitely my favourite. My friend saw the other day and said how much she liked (not a Taylor fan so didn't get the reference, just loved the bracelet)

Reactions: 4
Several of the regular posters have been selling bracelets on vinted. I think this one was by @ls240898

Those of us who don't have the patience or skill for it have been more than willing to buy.
It’s me hi 👋🏻

I can’t remember the other lovely girlie who was selling, but quite a lot of people bought from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think I specifically requested the all too well one when you listed them. Its definitely my favourite. My friend saw the other day and said how much she liked (not a Taylor fan so didn't get the reference, just loved the bracelet)
Giving up my day job immediately. Going to go on bracelet break soon for Edinburgh as I’m moving on to another craft - decorating my own sunglasses!

also I ordered this cap from shein for £3 and it’s sooo good, I know a few of you are hat gals.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Giving up my day job immediately. Going to go on bracelet break soon for Edinburgh as I’m moving on to another craft - decorating my own sunglasses!

also I ordered this cap from shein for £3 and it’s sooo good, I know a few of you are hat gals.
👀 what’s the shein code for that if you don’t mind sharing ? Looking for a cap for my hols later this year

Gals I think I’m changing my mind on trying for a last min ticket in Edinburgh. I could do it and my husband is ok with taking leave / looking after the child etc. but I don’t know I think I’m being silly. I’ve seen it once and feel so lucky. The social media frenzy makes you feel such serious FOMO if you don’t go / only go once / twice / whatever that it becomes a bit OTT? Like I don’t need to spend the money on it, live streaming it with everyone here is actually so fun so maybe I’ll just do that.*

*if I then message from Edinburgh saying I’m there, nobody is allowed to comment on this 💀
I feel the same about Cardiff, it’s fairly close to me (closer than any of the others) and I would be happy to go up and hang around hoping for a ticket. But turns out everyone I know who could look after my kids that day is out of the country, so it wasn’t meant to be.

Love our live stream evenings 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, I had to un- vote and re-vote because I originally chose Paris/link then felt like I was cheating on long live, so switched to last nights

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie starting my birthday rewatching YOYOK/Long Live videos has been great 🤣. A little bummed there's no show today but probably for the best since I'll be out and about at around that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Wildheart was selling tons too. I sold a few but the main ones were definitely yourself and wildheart
I haven’t got any listings up atm but have a tonne of bracelets and had a delivery the other day of lots of new charms so gonna do some making this eve when I’m home. If anyone wants me to put up anymore listings I can 😊😊😊

Just ordered a fucked in the head embroidered bow for my show and a mirrorball t shirt. Gen been so stressed on what to wear but it should be fun 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.