Taylor Swift #53 They say Madrid something bad, then why's it feel so good?

Favourite post TTPD surprise song set?

• Paris (May 9) – 'Paris' and 'loml'

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Paris(May 10) – 'Is It Over Now?/Out Of The Woods' and 'My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite To

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Stockholm (May 17) - 'I Think He Knows/Gorgeous/' and 'Peter'

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Stockholm (May 18) - 'Guilty As Sin?' and 'Say Don't Go/Welcome To New York/Clean'

Votes: 35 18.4%
  • Stockholm (May 19) - 'Message In A Bottle/How You Get The Girl/New Romantics' and 'How Did I

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Lisbon (May 24) - 'Come Back Be Here/The Way I Loved You/The Other Side of the Door' and '

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Lisbon (May 25) - 'The Tortured Poets Department/Now That We Don't Talk' and 'You're On Yo

Votes: 68 35.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the amazing @emerald for the thread title suggestion. Possibly my favourite ever (or at least in my top 53, you know how indecisive I am), although I hope we aren't manifesting Taylor playing it in Madrid?! Nothing gets done on a Weds, surely?

The Lisbon crowds were intense and they truly deserved those amazing secret songs.

(🐈⬛ Still safe for my night)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Refusing to pick on the thread cos it’s like picking my favourite child xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1000059980.png
The weird tiger and black square showed like this before I posted btw.
---
Ugh. I knew it would cut down my poll options. The full songs are here..
1000059981.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I figured what the black square was but could not for the life of me work out what song the cat meant! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still Stockholm N2 for me, I would have ascended to heaven on the spot. If she hadn’t already done YOYOK so many times last night would have hit me harder I think.

Did I forget a Paris night? Fml
---
2 actually. I was wondering why it hadn't taken as long as expected. :rolleyes:
---
Sorry!

• Heart
Thank you ☺ I love a terrible pun. I’m going to suggest Lyon Live for 54 😂
I text someone asking if they had heard about the painted dogs in china, who replied ‘is this you setting up a dad joke? It usually is’ and frankly that was the best description of my humour I’ve ever heard

• Haha
Did I forget a Paris night? Fml
---
2 actually. I was wondering why it hadn't taken as long as expected. :rolleyes:
---
Sorry!
It's alright, there's unsurprisingly going to be a very popular option! I voted for Paris/loml naturally but last night was amazing!

My bracelets arrived and I love them :love:🥺 @ls240898 you are a gem 🤗 I've been feeling a bit down today and it's brought me some cheer!

They are all gorgeous but this one is my fave, I will not be trading it 😂
I have the same one, and it is also my favourite. I have made some and bought some, I'll most likely trade my ones, and keep ones I have bought

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did the song sorter… Wow I am such a depressive. Some of these will be recency bias as been listening to ttpd lots so might have to do it again later in the year.

i haven’t been watching the live stream in full so that I don’t know the full setlist and order - I want a bit of a surprise on the night. I know some of these are on the setlist already but what are my chances of getting some of these as surprise songs? She’s played a few lately so I don’t think she’ll repeat so soon 😔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.