Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I I I SEEEE HOW THIS IS GONNA GOOOOO

god this was soo good live too, fucks sake man it actually makes me angry? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's wild to me my favourite albums to listen to (folklore, evermore, Midnights) were my least fave to see live 😂 pop Taylor is so much more fun live.

Reactions: 4
As it’s unreasonable that she could be doing anything else on a Friday night I have now concluded that @ls240898 is indeed Taylor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's wild to me my favourite albums to listen to (folklore, evermore, Midnights) were my least fave to see live 😂 pop Taylor is so much more fun live.
100%!!!!!

loved watching them on screen even, but live doesn’t even compare! I was like NO I WANT TO SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE COME ON!!!

• Heart
I’m now questioning why my husband is not like this enthusiastic swiftie dude, am I allowed to cry? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just looked it up and the sun sets in Dublin about 11 mins earlier than here, so that's a whole 11 mins extra of darkness. I'm taking that as a win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.