Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im Edinburgh 8th & 9th too ! 🤍

Reactions: 1
On my AXS tickets it doesn't allow me to resell them, the button just doesn't work. Any ideas why this might be?
What are you selling?

I'm such a twat. I thought there was a Stockholm N4 and I've turned up for my livestream and there's nowt there. Nearly cried (it's been a bad day.)

Reactions: 10
Can’t even cope with social media photo updates and the like. I don’t even know what pinned songs are on tik tok or what they mean but now I’m excited and I don’t even really know why

Reactions: 3
My daughter just asked me to do sing her “in the middle of the night” Taylor Swift song

Reactions: 4
Just had the horrendous thought of how I’ll be if she plays the phrophecy before edi n2 i will need carried out in a stretcher

I listened to Anthology on a walk today and Bolter bangs so hard

Reactions: 9
My anxiety levels are increasing the closer it gets, I’m obviously sooooo excited but my final degree results come out just before so at least if it doesn’t go how I want I have this as the ultimate distraction

Does anyone have comfy shoe recommendations? I’m not sure my feet are going to cope standing (dancing) so long. I’m so old now

Reactions: 2
huffing because another outfit combo i've tried I hate at least i've found something else in the wardrobe to upload to vinted lol

Reactions: 4
Serious question. Do I make the use of my double triple chin and come to Cardiff dressed like Dylan Thomas

Reactions: 14
I mean I feel like there are a million possibilities for this and I am also that sad but what Instagram captions can we use for an eras tour picture

Some of it is lovely though. Nicer than most of Taylor's merch.
I honestly can't get over how bad her merch is. I know it's been said before but she reallyyy needs to hire some fans from etsy cos it's 1000x nicer and usually cheaper.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have comfy shoe recommendations? I’m not sure my feet are going to cope standing (dancing) so long. I’m so old now
I wore a new pair of trainers that I thought looked so comfy but I think I gave one of my feet inflammation so make sure you wear them beforehand to see if they’re actually good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.