Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See all this chit chat you’re doing Taylor? Could’ve blasted out a chorus of long live instead 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See all this chit chat you’re doing Taylor? Could’ve blasted out a chorus of long live instead 😐
she could fit it twice into the self-indulgent standing ovation/clapping/crying after champagne problems

YES I AM UNHAPPY AND BITTER

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The 1 and Invisible String are my favourites from folklore and it appears I’ve lost them both now 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
like why is Betty here. For real if she’s cut MTR or the bit off illicit affairs and kept BETTY in I will actually write her my own bleeping open letter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine we had got a folklore/evermore tour 😭 I know it's not as vibey/dancey as her other albums but I would have been vibing ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No cause this was literally me putting my toddler to bed with my earphone still in and phone propped up while trying to read a bedtime story 😂
I’ve just sent my kids to bed with a quick kiss and missed half the pages out. Byeeeeee 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
like why is Betty here. For real if she’s cut MTR or the bit off illicit affairs and kept BETTY in I will actually write her my own bleeping open letter

YEAH I SHOW UP AT YOUR PARTY

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.