Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veronica71

VIP Member
Anyone else got the urge to make a spreadsheet to compare this with the original order or is that just me 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

smudge126

VIP Member
You can stick this song up your arse Taylor if you think it’s an appropriate replacement for long live 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

kcab0231

Chatty Member
haven’t posted in aaaages but enjoyed watching live stream and following along all your replies!

LOML always makes me quite emotional - was gorgeous to hear a live version

• Heart
Reactions: 11

QueenBW

VIP Member
NGL it's funny to me that she's singing a song of basically telling off her fandom and her fandom is eating it up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Was this the same night that Paramore started when it was light outside I feel like tonight has been a journey!!

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
That switch was essentially I love Matty Healy…no wait sorry I mean Travis* typo sorry

• Haha
  • Heart

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Super Bowl got about 30 seconds, she said here's what I can give you compared to what I'm giving to the guy I've been on and off with for years

• Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
No more live streams for me after this (I just can’t cope plus I do need to pack!!) but what a night to do my first one with you all!

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
What I do wonder as a fairly new fan is - how on earth does she do… all this? Touring, writing new songs, re-recording old ones, recording a new album, rehearsing a whole new section for the tour?
Unbelievable

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
Do you think 'other' tattlers have peaked into this thread to see what's happening, and are just like wft
Do we look a bit unhinged hahah

We were supposed to be sent away but they forgot to come and get ussss

• Haha
  • Heart