Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honkytonkcat

I know I mildly threatened her earlier tonight but honestly this woman has my mind body and goddamn soul, I am in awe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Twiggy2

This absolute chaos has made me break my years long lurkdom. I don’t know what to do with myself.

• Heart
  • Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone can speak ill of a song that rhymes “cardigan” with “car again” tbh

• Haha

Tadpole

Do you think 'other' tattlers have peaked into this thread to see what's happening, and are just like wft

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Everyone’s eating this up however I’m afraid I can forgive, I can forget but I can never let the loss of long live go

• Heart

honkytonkcat

If she’s cut illicit affairs, my tears ricochet and august then I will burn Wembley stadium to the ground

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
someone on live stream comments said "if she cuts tolerate it i'll give her something to cry about" LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
The audacity of me to sit here saying I’m exhausted after watching this stream. The stream of a woman who has performed about 48 songs in three solid hours on her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

grannypants

VIP Member
I’m glad for folk going that TTPD isn’t last. Imagine having to leave early for transport and missing it
I actually thought that earlier. Imagine running down that godawful slope to get to Wembley station and hearing the crowd scream WAOLOM behind you 😭 I would rather lay down on the ground and be trampled like Mufasa

• Haha
Reactions: 14