Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Putting us through the emotional ringer all night and then she’s expects us to bop and sing Karma, it’s all psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lady_choo

Ok shake it off and blank space I understand keeping because they are such hits but if bad blood stays and we lost long live blondie has a lot to answer for

Reactions: 12

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Illicit affairs is something else live. What the fuck Taylor. What is wrong with you. Dirty dick has addled your brain.

• Haha

Tamw26

guys I caved and I’m watching… & getting pissed at songs being cut that I didn’t even know existed 😭

• Haha

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Gonna start a change.org petition to bring back Long Live because she can't get away with this

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
TTPD should have been a separate tour but I get that she didn’t want to have to do another huge tour off the back of this one

sercombe

Chatty Member
Taylorrrr if we say sorry about matty will you bring back long liveeee pleaseeeeee 🥹🥹🥹🥹
I guess I will still be able to do it with a broken heart

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
All I can say is that it’s clear Speak Now is her least favourite, which kills me to say as it’s my absolute favourite album ever since 2010😭😭

• Sad

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Sorry how am I meant to carry on living knowing I’m going to get to live through this in six weeks? I’m going to DIEEEE

• Heart