Taylor Swift #40TTPD - The Tortured Tattlers Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
husband was upstairs pissing about with the ironing & he’s my listening party buddy. Obvs didn’t think before I sent and he came running down having a mini heart attack because he thought there was a leak in the house 😂 I mean it hurried him up but I’m still disappointed that he didn’t just know you know?
this has made me laugh uncontrollably and choke on the cake I am shovelling into my gob to try and stop myself from listening. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just got trolled on Twitter by a cheery verse of "London Bridge Is Falling Down" 😂 I knew it wouldn't be it but I'm entertained by the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did I listen to this?! There’s one song I’m desperate to discuss 😭 see you on Friday night for that, as I won’t be able to get on here before then

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is like the codes for tickets all over again. Literally sooo much jealousy coming from me because I want to hear it but I cannot find it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing I’m most looking forward to on Friday is the tiktok girlies pretending they haven’t listened to the leaks…this happened with Harry’s House and it was so obvious they weren’t listening for the first time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.