• Capricorn

Votes: 21 6.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 9.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 26 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great question! I bet a lot of us have water placements haha

I’m Scorpio sun and moon RIP me

Reactions: 6
Ughhhh yea finally something recent. I’m going to die when TTPD version comes out.
Top tip: get it in December as it’s half price in HMV

IMG_6391.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I wondered if there was a slant towards water signs but it will probably end up being about 8% for each sign 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think I have a single water placement from memory 👽 my chart is about half earth, half fire. I've been told it's very fitting for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My biggest wish for this album after this kind of boring rollout and the disappointment after the hype for the Midnights 70s visuals is for the “chairman” and “department” stuff to actually be part of the album. So far I feel like it’s an aesthetic they’ve used as part of the marketing rather than it showing in the visuals. I don’t really get the dark academia, department vibe from the actual pictures. The fact that there’s a title track gives me a bit of hope but if it’s just an unexplored concept they’ve used to market the album I’ll be a bit disappointed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My mum doesn’t know what time I was born precisely (middle child problems) so I have no idea what my other signs are, but I am a proud Pisces 4eva ♓

• Heart
My biggest wish for this album after this kind of boring rollout and the disappointment after the hype for the Midnights 70s visuals is for the “chairman” and “department” stuff to actually be part of the album. So far I feel like it’s an aesthetic they’ve used as part of the marketing rather than it showing in the visuals. I don’t really get the dark academia, department vibe from the actual pictures. The fact that there’s a title track gives me a bit of hope but if it’s just an unexplored concept they’ve used to market the album I’ll be a bit disappointed
There's a concept that she's marketing???

I reckon the "chairman" thing is going to turn into some feminism thing because she's not a man (but she's also the man possibly). I've seen it discussed elsewhere that the "chairman" thing doesn't really fit into being a head of an academic department. Plus it's just a very Taylor thing 🤷‍♀️

To be fair to the album covers at least some of them give a sultry vibe to them but even that isn't fleshed out properly

What a great question! I bet a lot of us have water placements haha

I’m Scorpio sun and moon RIP me
I'm deep in my chart now thanks to this thread I am Pisces Sun, Cancer rising and Pisces moon. God help me and my emotional sensitive self 😂
My chart is so water heavy - Saturn, Mars, Venus, and Mercury are all water 🌊

I'm so ready for the album to be here, I'm so excited but can't bring myself to care that she's releasing a word a day or whatever she's doing 😂
---
Yeah it's so odd. Her marketing/image for albums is a bit weird sometimes like the vibe she set for the midnights promo didn't match the album at all imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Taurus Sun and Moon with Libra rising. I've learned a lot about myself thanks to deep diving due to this thread 😂✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There's a concept that she's marketing???

I reckon the "chairman" thing is going to turn into some feminism thing because she's not a man (but she's also the man possibly). I've seen it discussed elsewhere that the "chairman" thing doesn't really fit into being a head of an academic department. Plus it's just a very Taylor thing 🤷‍♀️

To be fair to the album covers at least some of them give a sultry vibe to them but even that isn't fleshed out properly
I kind of get what they’re going for in the merch extras like the patches and the “files” and the album preview saying she’s “entering into evidence” but otherwise i’m not really seeing the theme come through in the visuals lol. I’m hoping it’s not a midnights situation where the visuals seem really different from the album

Reactions: 1
It’s a 4 day week for me so I can listen to the new music 🎵 in peace. Cannot wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whatever she says in this album, I do feel bad for poor Joseph. I imagine her to be a very petty person and make out that her exes are the worst thing ever. But this one’s difficult to judge as we know nothing about him. So people will just off off of what she’s said. It couldn’t have all been bad they were with each other for years! I just want it to be a good one, which no doubt it will be!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where’s my fellow capricorns 🐐 at? I swear it’s such an underrated star sign 🤣
Spotify counter update! I’m going to get up a little before 5am on Friday just to watch it go to zero! Is anyone else going to be on this thread at that time? I don’t have many swiftie friends in real life so would be nice to have a listen along with you guys 🤍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where’s my fellow capricorns 🐐 at? I swear it’s such an underrated star sign 🤣
Spotify counter update! I’m going to get up a little before 5am on Friday just to watch it go to zero! Is anyone else going to be on this thread at that time? I don’t have many swiftie friends in real life so would be nice to have a listen along with you guys 🤍
👋🏼 Capricorn here! But I am a TERRIBLE one! I carry zero traits! This is the first album I’m not toooo fussed about waking up early for! Maybe I’m just old

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.