Taylor Swift #39 Five stages of capitalism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just showed up on my feed lol why not just one variant love?

IMG_6385.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s part of dating a musician or whatever, but do you think Travis will find it weird to listen to Taylor hugely promote an album about her “biggest heartbreak”?
It’s ok, he won’t understand most of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm calling this one "Life with Travis"

My songs will be much simpler now
They'll barely have a chorus
I've crushed those bridges, I'm over them
Thrown out my thesaurus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks like such a gobshite going around covering his face like.
I’m so sorry to defend him but Coachella is in the desert so loads of people wear face coverings. The Burberry ain’t it tho
---
With the Targets CDs dropping today and TN promoting them do we think other variants will come today or one by one in the next few days?

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestions? Maybe something simple like

Taylor Swift #40 The TTPD thread

Reactions: 5
‘I wish I could un-recall how we almost had it all‘ is giving ‘I remember it all too well’ vibes 😭💔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that skirt but my initial thought was ‘I’m too old to wear that’

Then dawned on me I’m actually years younger than Taylor 💀 too used to living in my joggers. WFH has ruined me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that skirt but my initial thought was ‘I’m too old to wear that’

Then dawned on me I’m actually years younger than Taylor 💀 too used to living in my joggers. WFH has ruined me.
im a year older than Blondie and don’t give a f* 😂
---
I realised I have access to the press machine thingy in my local library. Wonder if I could make a bunch of T-shirts after TTPD comes out and sell them invited *as a hobby*

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Barry and Travis both give me the ick. I don’t know why. They both look like they’d be tit in bed as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.