Taylor Swift #39 Five stages of capitalism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I already feel like crying reading that lyric šŸ˜¬ worried for myself on Friday
Seriously! Iā€™m very happy in my relationship but that punched me in the gut. Weā€™ve all been there. Iā€™m not emotionally ready at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it's been said here before but I really do think a big appeal for her is that he was publicly talking about her and wanting to date her. Which is totally fair enough if she wants a partner who is more comfortable talking about her than Joe was, but isn't enough of a reason on its own to date him. I do think she is into him but who knows if it will last, I doubt it but I also thought her and Joe were end game so what do I know. šŸ˜‚

This is obvs all speculation but I get the sense she's just a bit lost and unhappy atm and Travis is a bit of a fun distraction. And if so then you do you Tay.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously! Iā€™m very happy in my relationship but that punched me in the gut. Weā€™ve all been there. Iā€™m not emotionally ready at all.
It made me think of Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy which honestly is the song that I can barely listen to, if the album has the vibes of that song I am not going to be ok.

(also happily married but reliving previous heartbreak is never fun)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It made me think of Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy which honestly is the song that I can barely listen to, if the album has the vibes of that song I am not going to be ok.

(also happily married but reliving previous heartbreak is never fun)
I forgot about this song! I was obsessed with it about 15 years ago. And her songs ā€˜Ashes and Wineā€™ and ā€˜Near To Youā€ too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I forgot about this song! I was obsessed with it about 15 years ago
Yesss I also found it around this time, the first time I ever really got my heart broken and let me tell ya, that was not a good time to find that song šŸ« 

The bridge still makes me feel like someone is sat on my chest crushing me. I kind of want this feeling from TTPD and kind of also donā€™t for my own feelings sake.

Reactions: 6
Yesss I also found it around this time, the first time I ever really got my heart broken and let me tell ya, that was not a good time to find that song šŸ« 

The bridge still makes me feel like someone is sat on my chest crushing me. I kind of want this feeling from TTPD and kind of also donā€™t for my own feelings sake.
My first heartbreak was shortly after the Red album came out - Listening to that album was both torture and therapy for me then šŸ« 
Weirdly enough he desperately tried to get me back a few years later, when I had fully moved on. Telling me I was the best part of his life and the happiest heā€™d ever been when he was with me. So when Red TV came out, hearing ā€œI bet you think about meā€ actually made me cackle, especially because he was a pretentious duck who thought he was a higher social class than me because he came from money

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How long do you think the marriage will last?
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they rushed a wedding in vegas then divorced within a year.
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if one of them ends up cheating on the other but canā€™t decide which one of them is more likely to do so
3 years.

Reactions: 5
Finally some Aaron crumbs. I mean it was obvious but letā€™s hope this is heavy Aaron and not Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Finally some Aaron crumbs. I mean it was obvious but letā€™s hope this is heavy Aaron and not Jack!
Maybe the reason Jack was such a salty little biatch when he got asked about it in the interview is cos heā€™s not on it at all

(a gal can dream)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine lyrics about Travis:

When we made out on the podium
And he never took out his chewing gum
He tried to learn the words to my most famous song
But I knew it wouldnā€™t be long
When he couldnā€™t recall ā€˜you belongā€¦ā€™ with meeeeee
He was history

(Me, not a Tayvis shipper šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a dream the album was exactly like folklore. Letā€™s make it a reality Taylor

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine lyrics about Travis:

When we made out on the podium
And he never took out his chewing gum
He tried to learn the words to my most famous song
But I knew it wouldnā€™t be long
When he couldnā€™t recall ā€˜you belongā€¦ā€™ with meeeeee
He was history

(Me, not a Tayvis shipper šŸ˜‚)
It turns out integrity
Wasn't it for me
You were bored and tired
Of being my man
Being my plan
And of my words that you inspired.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.