Taylor Swift #39 Five stages of capitalism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now I can’t get Whitney Houston’s “Didn’t we almost have it all” out of my head now! Thanks Tay! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Barry and Travis both give me the ick. I don’t know why. They both look like they’d be tit in bed as well
Travis is not a giver. I can tell you that. Definitely seems the type to demand oral sex but be reluctant to give.

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry to defend him but Coachella is in the desert so loads of people wear face coverings. The Burberry ain’t it tho
---
With the Targets CDs dropping today and TN promoting them do we think other variants will come today or one by one in the next few days?
Id give him a pass for being in the desert but i feel like I’ve seen him covering his face at other events recently? It such a “don’t look at me, but looat me!!!”

He’s just a big no. I get such bad vibes from him.

Barry and Travis both give me the ick. I don’t know why. They both look like they’d be tit in bed as well
Please don’t put images in my head🤢🤢🤢

I love that skirt but my initial thought was ‘I’m too old to wear that’

Then dawned on me I’m actually years younger than Taylor 💀 too used to living in my joggers. WFH has ruined me.
Meanwhile I’m five years older than Tay and heavily debating that skirt… then again I’ve also been walking around in tiny Alo sports bras with leggings like that’s 100% normal so I’m likely in denial about my age.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hereby conduct... You to something?
Hereby conduct... This meeting to something (be open)?
Hereby conduct... An orchestra

Edit: spelling

Reactions: 5
I'm listening to the playlists she made to prep for next week and can someone explain to me WHY invisible string is on the acceptance playlist?

I'm listening to the playlists she made to prep for next week and can someone explain to me WHY invisible string is on the acceptance playlist?
Maybe like everything happens for a reason? You came into my life but you were never meant to stay, the invisible string that bought us together was never meant to be a permanent tie but I didn’t realise at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Doesn't necessarily have to be about her breakup with Joe, could be about other breakups/situations too. Like a lot of the anger playlist is just the masters and Kanye situation

Could also be a pointing to Travis, remember when it was a trend to point out how she had "predicted" her relationship with him because of lyrics and whatever?

Reactions: 3
The idea that the universe has a bigger plan is a comfort even if her relationship with Joe didn't work out. I guess she's saying there will be more invisible strings in her life so there's still something to look forward to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
maybe something like conduct the first meeting of the tortured poets department 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.