Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarwah17

My child wanted Olivia Rodrigo tickets after they all sold out. I checked every single day, morning and night. All the resale websites. We didnt get them in the end but I did check routinely
A bit off topic but I didn't get them either - so nervous for her next tour!

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Strange, I am getting literally 0 results now and it was all the £661 ones left last time I checked.
Are you on TM or AXS? Here’s all the results left for Edin on TM including the current time.

I’m not sure about the other days but the 157 left for the Sunday hasn’t changed from yesterday so they’re definitely not selling:oops:

Attachments

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
IMG_3811.jpeg
I got this email today - not sure if anyone posted about it, I think I’ve just seen people su about Wembley. I’m not an Anfield member I just emailed a few weeks ago asking about hospitality

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
If I buy tickets for someone can I transfer them does anyone know? Or just change the name and give them my account for the concert?

Lisssas

Wembley hospitality emails are out!
Still haven’t received mine . Saw on twitter someone say they are being sent out in batches so I suspect I’m not going to be lucky with this option and they will either be sold out by the time I get the link - or it’s only going to be the private boxes at silly prices which are left :-(

HoneyBMe

Got through the queue for Paris, started at about 20,000 and only had tickets available for cat 2 in 1s or VIP… wouldn’t let me book any and then kicked me out 😭

Lisssas

it was just the single ticket, unfortunately, I would have preferred to get two but I just went ahead with what I could get. It took me about 30 minutes. It was one of those annoying things where they show you a ticket, you try to select it and then it says it’s no longer available. Eventually, I managed to get one.

My ticket is in Section S, if you look at the map, you will see that this section still has a bunch of VIP tickets. I think they’ll slowly release all of them, maybe they don’t want to do it all in one go to avoid the traffic and crashes. My seat is in row 10 and I think they’re working from the back rows to the front. It cost me 185 euro including the service charge.

I also think they released these tickets at 12pm in Italy, just like the registration sale, because I checked the website just before 12.30 and some people on Twitter were posting before that. I hope this helps! 🙌
Thank you really helpful. I will make a note to keep checking

JLXRD

VIP Member
Could they not just allow transfer but not resale? I know that doesn’t stop unofficial resale though.

The way Ed Sheeran did it seems to be the way forward to stop resale

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
What’s happened with the thrifty swiftie/Ginnie? She must have been stung with some fake news she’s posted as her own gossip on her TikTok going from the post she’s put out…

Rose28454

VIP Member
Anyone any idea where the disabled loos are near seat area 532. My grandaughter going and she’s 7 and has to use a catheter every 3 hours
Ta

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
People don't seem to be super keen on buying the VIP packages but some of them are cheap-ish so it may be worth sticking around or coming back to the sale page another time as some tickets will have been released from people's baskets
The cheapest VIP is £195.00 but I figure itl be the sideview seats but will still be worth it if you can get them :D
---
Saw a transaction on my banking app for £330 and couldn’t work out what it was, rang the bank and reported it as fraud put the phone down and remembered it was TS tickets so rang back and they’ve removed the claim but I’m worried I’ve cancelled the tickets x
Should be ok I think. Maybe call Ticketmaster or AXS to verify too.