Taylor Swift #16 I can’t see you (waitlisted)

Did you get a code for the next sale?

• Yes I got a code

Votes: 78 21.8%
  • Waitlisted 😭

Votes: 266 74.5%
  • Code and waitlisted (different emails)

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Well done to @tellmewhy

Midnights presale is complete! With lots of lucky tatlers

The next sale of tickets is next week. Codes went out yesterday, unfortunately a lot of people were waitlisted.

Being a swiftie is hard work!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really feel for fans who have been waitlisted or not received an email at all.
I feel so so lucky I managed to get for Edinburgh in the pre-sale, but do have a bit of guilt that I got and so many friends haven’t got anything 😢
A girl I know on Twitter is kicking off at not getting an email, but she also got tickets in the presale, so have little sympathy for those who got in the presale complaining!

Reactions: 12
Could you tweak the poll? @Polkadot123

- I got pre sale and a code
- I got waitlisted
- I got a code
- I got pre sale but waitlisted

Thanks for making the new thread x

Reactions: 4
I really feel for fans who have been waitlisted or not received an email at all.
I feel so so lucky I managed to get for Edinburgh in the pre-sale, but do have a bit of guilt that I got and so many friends haven’t got anything 😢
A girl I know on Twitter is kicking off at not getting an email, but she also got tickets in the presale, so have little sympathy for those who got in the presale complaining!
Don’t feel guilty. It’s always going to be the case that some people are lucky and others not - it’s horrible, but you shouldn’t be sad! 🫶🏻

Reactions: 5
Re waitlist; I was on the waitlist for the Stockholm shows and got an email later that evening saying this (Google translated from attachment)

You have been selected from the waiting list for the chance to buy tickets to the following concerts at Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour.

17 May 2024 - Friends Arena, Stockholm
18 May 2024 - Friends Arena, Stockholm
19 May 2024 - Friends Arena, Stockholm

The link and code you need can be found further down in the email. The tickets are already released!

Remember, this does not guarantee tickets. Ticket availability is limited. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Note: you can only use your code for the concert dates above and buy a maximum of 4 tickets.
I went in and checked just for fun and there were still tickets available, but only expensive VIP-packages so it wasn’t an alternative for me. The same went for Hamburg where I was also waitlisted. I wonder how many tickets are marked as VIP since it seems like there were many left for both shows, it kinda feels like it’s a sneaky way to make more money

I’m so sorry for those of you still without tickets ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It's insane how many people have heard nothing at all. They should've been told at least. I got a code for Edinburgh and I'm half super excited about Monday and half just filled with dread 😭 I keep dreaming I get tickets in really obscure ways...and I never have dreams really relating to my life at all. Hoping it's a sign (though probs not at all haha)

Reactions: 8
Don’t feel guilty. It’s always going to be the case that some people are lucky and others not - it’s horrible, but you shouldn’t be sad! 🫶🏻
Yeah, I mean generally, I’m so excited and can’t wait for it, but at the same time, gutted for those missing out, I’m just keeping everything crossed that folk can get nearer the time 🤞🏻
---
It's insane how many people have heard nothing at all. They should've been told at least. I got a code for Edinburgh and I'm half super excited about Monday and half just filled with dread 😭 I keep dreaming I get tickets in really obscure ways...and I never have dreams really relating to my life at all. Hoping it's a sign (though probs not at all haha)
Yay! Good luck for Monday! Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get for night 1, there’s 3 chances… you got this!

Reactions: 2
I have an update, I would really recommend contacting ticketmaster if you haven't received an email. I've seen multiple people post saying they contacted them and they've actually been selected but the email wasn't sent. So it's definitely worth double checking to make sure!

Reactions: 3
My show's todaaay. I can't believe that the months passed so soon. When we got them in November I was like, pfft, July. But it's here now. Your year will also speed by, I bet.

@tellmewhy I am dressing up! Sparkly multi colored sleeve dress, super sparkly sneakers, going for a bit of a Midnights vibe with that. too many friendship bracelets, we're doing the 13 on our hands (got the supplies just yesterday 🥴).

I was out and about yesterday around the time people were going into the concert, and there were so many sparkly dresses and cowboy boots. The lightrail was divided between Swifties and Rockies supporters (baseball team, bright purple shirts).

I don't know who did it but someone set up a Taylor station at Union station and you could go and get your makeup glitterized and sparkles for your hair and friendship bracelets and they were blasting Taylor songs and everyone was scream-singing them. So cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My show's todaaay. I can't believe that the months passed so soon. When we got them in November I was like, pfft, July. But it's here now. Your year will also speed by, I bet.

@tellmewhy I am dressing up! Sparkly multi colored sleeve dress, super sparkly sneakers, going for a bit of a Midnights vibe with that. too many friendship bracelets, we're doing the 13 on our hands (got the supplies just yesterday 🥴).

I was out and about yesterday around the time people were going into the concert, and there were so many sparkly dresses and cowboy boots. The lightrail was divided between Swifties and Rockies supporters (baseball team, bright purple shirts).

I don't know who did it but someone set up a Taylor station at Union station and you could go and get your makeup glitterized and sparkles for your hair and friendship bracelets and they were blasting Taylor songs and everyone was scream-singing them. So cute.
Could you post pics of your outfit later?! Doesn’t have to include your face you could put an emoji on. We want a full report! What do you hope your surprise songs are?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yay! Good luck for Monday! Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get for night 1, there’s 3 chances… you got this!
Thank you!! 🤞 I'm not fussy at all and honestly quite like the idea of nosebleeds, because the view of the whole thing looks very cool. Hopefully I get something for me and my will be ten year old mini swiftieeee!

If I buy tickets for someone can I transfer them does anyone know? Or just change the name and give them my account for the concert?

Currently baking with her music on loud. Partner keeps asking why I'm playing her songs when I'm sad because surely its making me sadder.. pfft silly man!

• Heart
If I buy tickets for someone can I transfer them does anyone know? Or just change the name and give them my account for the concert?
I don't think anyone at the concert is going to be asked for Id on admission, so all they would need would be a screenshot of the ticket.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.