Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !!!! SNTV came out but tbh we’re more excited about the fact that some of us got Eras tickets today !!!! ✨✨✨

congrats to those who got tickets !

for those who didn’t , Godspeed for tomorrow 🫡

amazing thread suggestion from @tellmewhy 💜

FREQUENTLY ASKED ERAS QUESTIONS

1) This week is Midnights presale ONLY . You need a code to be invited .
2) Your code will allow you to buy a maximum of 4 tickets . These can be on different dates , so for example 2 in Wembley and 2 in Liverpool . You must access the presale via the link in your email , and then you will be prompted to add your code later on .
3) Prices start at £58-£200 for seating , are are between £130-200 for standing
4) There is unfortunately seating behind the stage :(
5) NEXT WEEK’S SALE IS NOT A PRESALE . IT IS THE GENERAL SALE. You find out if you can take part in the general sale on Friday 14th . There is no other chance to get tickets after this !
6) Tickets are being sold via Ticketmaster & AXS - you will be told which one you are required to use . Specific tips for each one are below as there are slight differences .

Tips for TicketMaster pre-sale:
I can only think theyve maybe thought youre a bot and thats why the code isnt working.

My tips for tomorrow (ticketmaster no experience of AXS)

- use one device and one tab only per ticketmaster account
- be primed and ready to go once the queue counts you down, they make you do a CAPTCHA and expect it done v quickly.
- you can only search for tickets so many times or it boots you out so work out if packages are doable for you £££ wise.
- I needed 4 and got packages and did 2 x 2. It really didnt like 4 tickets when I tried.
- when I went back in, it put me to the front of the queue
Tips for AXS Pre-Sale:
AXS Tips

- do not refresh in either the waiting room or the queue
- have a map of the seating plan for your stadium open on another tab because the one on AXS is blurry as hell & also when you can actually see your section , the map disappears
- you’ll have to re-sign in to get tickets so make sure you have your password handy
- no way to save card details ahead of time on AXS so have them in front of you . My credit card allows me to save companies as trusted so I don’t have to approve big purchases on the app so I did that too !
- just go best available on tickets . You won’t be able to see the section properly until you are assigned the tickets , so best to do it this way and then you just catch anything
- do not have multiple tabs open or multiple devices on the go . You will be kicked out of the queue !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As a longtime lurker and occasional commenter, I am so happy for all of you! ☺

Also selfishly hoping this means most fans will have secured tickets before the Dublin presale 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s bulllllshit!!!! I was next and it kicked me out
---
Back again! 1047…. It keeps asking me to verify urgh
This kept happening to me - try a different browser or device. I switched to my laptop and it took me straight to the front of the queue.

Its making me ill that it seems to have been easier for 3pm tickets and Ive been duped into a package but I need to forget about it now 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IT WAS THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!! so happy.
honestly edinburgh wasn’t my first choice venue but after the stress of today i am so relieved to have tickets and i’ll travel anywhere for taylor.

better actually do some work now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My friend just tried her code and it said sorry you don't have access to this sale. Has this happened to anyone else and did you manage to resolve it? She's gonna message axs but just in case they don't reply!

She clicked the link from the email and was logged in so I have no idea!

4D4E0BD4-3B11-458C-93F0-D40CAE94168E.jpeg

I swear to god and at the altar of Swift today has broken me, but we are in!!!! I need all the Mashed potatoes and a hot chocolate! Finally got me and my girl there!! (and her sister and my getaway car driver hubby😆)
Blubbing like a baby now, but....survived the Great War! Thankyou all for you good luck wishes was indeed third time lucky! Never want to go through that again, i need a lie down. 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I forgot to update on my experience from the 1pm Wembley sale as I had a meeting at 2 but …

- got in at 1.50 , so had 50 mins in the queue
- only VIP packages were left
- refreshed a few times and some LP1 seats became available (what even are those ?? They were £149) but I was too slow
- I am absolutely going to try again tomorrow even though I’ve already got 2 tix for 21st June , I just want to try for better seats 🥺

Reactions: 5
MY FRIEND JUST MESSAGED ME SAYING HE HAS 2 SPARE TICKETS TO WEMBLEY 15/08

I’M GOING 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I AM INNNN!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 £150 each .. E8 section X!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT. I’m gunna try for liverpool tomorrow as I’d love to see her twice🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got tickets for Edinburgh 😭😭 I feel like I’m in shock. I couldn’t get accessible tickets so decided to see if there were any lower seated ones available (not ideal but it’s worth it for Taylor) and I got some!! Spent too much money but I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

I hope everyone else had some good luck this time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.