Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I hadn’t thought of when they would ask for the code but it does say you can try again for different dates if you don’t checkout so must be the same for seats?
Ah yes if you dont check out then youl be able to but youl run the risk of a sell out I guess the longer you dally.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Your code will only work for one so there’s no point trying both - eg if you’ve got a ticketmaster code it won’t work on AXS.

I don’t know how I’m going to get through 2 hours of work guys I’m on edge 😭 this isn’t healthy
I got axs and my best friend got a ticketmaster code but she’s currently off night shift but I know all the log in info so not sure whether to try both

Lisssas

I follow an account called Tess on TikTok and she basically searches for all the various livestreams and the streams the best ones.
What a night ! And who needs sleep anyway

tellmewhy

VIP Member
LADS THIS IS SOOOOOO STRESSFUL....IVE BEEN BOOTED OUT TWICE AFTER VERIFIYING MY PURCHASE WITH VISA
If this is AXS then I’ve had that problem before and it made me dread using them. PayPal worked for me today, I set my credit card up on there
---
If you’re in just keep trying as long as you can. Tickets will be in peoples baskets who aren’t checking out

ls240898

VIP Member
I saw on a Facebook group that AXS have said it’s only possible to buy tickets following the link they give which takes you to the website so basically no app use. For the waiting room, it’s completely random it’s not a first in first served