Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I really think it’s awful tbh just my opinion, really ruins it for everyone who has sat in the queues. If someone can afford that they can just get hospitality wouldn't they? I just feel so shit for my daughter being disappointed only to see greedy people instantly selling them at a cost she could never afford
I think hospitality is pretty difficult to get

ishant

VIP Member
I actually wrote my university dissertation on this haha. Her Rolling Stone article with Paul McCartney in 2020/21 is a good one, folklore long pond on Disney+, her interview with zane Lowe when evermore came out
amazing???? Is there a way I could read your dissertation please! Thank you soooo much

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Im constantly in buffering mode. However I cant do anything now until these ticket sales have been. So thats good.

If I have a phone call to make at 12 noon then my whole morning is written off. Im not medicated and I often wonder if it would help with things like this.
I’m not medicated either and I’m mostly the same but I’m good with routine, so usually I’d be at work today and go for a walk before hand but this has thrown me off
---
In my head I’m like ‘I have 1 hour 45 minutes until the waiting room so that means I have an hour at the gym but something might happen which means I don’t make it home in time, like a snow storm in July which locks me in the gym or someone could fall ill in front of me and I’ll have to wait for an ambulance’

Luce0331

VIP Member
Im sorry if this has been asked 100 times already but had anyone had a code for a UK show (not from the midnights general sale) just from the registration that happened the other week? I’ve not had anything apart from the email the other day that everyone seemed to receive. I’ve tried looking on Twitter but I swear Twitter swifties are manic and I’ve read so many different things and no two bits of info seems to be the same and it’s frying my brain 😂 thanks in advance!
No I don’t think anyone has, seems we won’t hear anything until the 14th at the latest 🙂

ishant

VIP Member
Does anyone know what are the fishnet tights TS is wearing on tour? They make her legs look incredible 😭 but are also barely noticeable. Beyoncé was wearing the same type

al255

VIP Member
If you can use an ethernet cable with your laptop. Thats my plan. Im with ticketmaster though.
I’ll be at work and it’s all Ethernet …..PRAYING ticketmaster doesn’t go mental.

Can anyone advise me the purpose of the TM waiting room?!

1. Is it done in order on who goes in first

2. do I refresh once it’s 11am?!!!
---
3. Will we get to see seats on TM before we buy,
Imagine buying and it’s behind the stage. You’ve no control over it 😭