Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @honkytonkcat

It is Speak Now TV day! We all have mixed but mostly positive opinions. Better Than Revenge did get a lyric change after all...

Taylor and Matty Healy are possibly back on...?

Most of us are waiting to hear back from Ticketmaster UK (on the 14th July) to see if we can join the general sale. What's another week waiting, right? 🫠

Some of us will be attempting to buy tickets for European dates next week 💀

Reactions: 12
New thread = new leaf … so I promise I’ll shut up about hating the lyric change now , I don’t want to be tiresome 🤣

Reactions: 7
New thread = new leaf … so I promise I’ll shut up about hating the lyric change now , I don’t want to be tiresome 🤣
Hating the new lyrics is going to be my main personality trait for the next few weeks

Reactions: 6
I’m so excited to see if the setlist changes tonight! If not then I reckon it’ll be two speak now surprise songs. Maybe long live and never grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hating the new lyrics is going to be my main personality trait for the next few weeks
Same , RIP - gone but not forgotten
---
Do you think when Taylor sang “foolish one , stop checking your mailbox” she was giving us advice for Friday ? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think we’ll find out ticket prices prior to the pre sale on Monday? Or will we just be going in blind 💀

Reactions: 8
My husband is like actually petrified of heights but has said go for any seats you can get 🤣 man’s a keeper 💘

• Heart
Does anyone think we’ll find out ticket prices prior to the pre sale on Monday? Or will we just be going in blind 💀
Really hope we find out so I can at least have an idea of what price I'm willing to pay. Plus discuss it with my friends as one of them is notorious for agreeing to go to a gig and then on the day tickets going on sale deciding it's too expensive while you're frantically trying to get them.

Reactions: 5
I really hope we find out too, maybe a good sign if the floorplans have disappeared? Maybe they'll be redone with prices

Reactions: 2
It’ll be annoying if they don’t as people who aren’t looking to buy tickets will be going on to the site anyway

Reactions: 2
Really hope we find out so I can at least have an idea of what price I'm willing to pay. Plus discuss it with my friends as one of them is notorious for agreeing to go to a gig and then on the day tickets going on sale deciding it's too expensive while you're frantically trying to get them.
I’m the only one of my friends with Midnights pre-sale and I’ve already briefed them that I will be getting the best tickets I possibly can, if they aren’t on board then they can get their own in the main sale! I also asked them their top budget so I know I’m advance how much they’re willing to pay.

I love my friends but I love Taylor more 😂

My vinyl just arrived! Here’s the prologue for those who want to read - it gave me goosebumps. My fav part is “I’ve developed thick skin” girlll….. also does anyone remember that OG Speak Now cover was a painting? The fold out in the vinyl is too! Zoom in to her jeans!
IMG_7348.jpeg

IMG_7349.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think she’ll spread the last three re-records out and release Debut on it’s 20th anniversary? It’s only three years away after all

• Heart
Does anyone think she’ll spread the last three re-records out and release Debut on it’s 20th anniversary? It’s only three years away after all
My gut feeling is the last re-record (which I guess would be Debut but who knows!) will time with the end of the Eras tour to end this chapter of her life. Based on nothing, just my inkling. 😅

Only plus to being poorly is I’m signed of and therefore will be able to not worry about work getting in the way of the ticket sale times 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Only plus to being poorly is I’m signed of and therefore will be able to not worry about work getting in the way of the ticket sale times 🥳🥳🥳
Hope you’re feeling okay!

I’m a bit worried about debut after hearing the absence of twang on Speak Now 😢 I think the next re record is 1989 then reputation then debut

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you’re feeling okay!

I’m a bit worried about debut after hearing the absence of twang on Speak Now 😢 I think the next re record is 1989 then reputation then debut
Thank you 💜

isn’t it rep next if we go by the clock from the man video?

Reactions: 3
jump then fall vibes are soooo strong with when emma falls in love

and i can see you (love it) is giving 'smoke on the water is the first thing i learnt on guitar' ??? tell me im not crazy bc that's all i can hear from the bass (?) in the verses

Reactions: 1
Reputation will be very interesting on the emotional side of things

I don't necessarily think that the OG version has a lot of emotion in it, but if there's any truth to their relationship being rocky towards the end or if she's re-recording it only now I could see that being reflected a bit more

We can only help she re recorded vocals when they were together - split early April(?) and I think rep was eligible for re recording as of November

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.