Taylor Swift #12 Will we survive The Great (Ticketmaster) War?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Folkevermore

Tomorrow our fates are sealed when we get our e-mails saying if we made it on the Ticketmaster sale or not šŸ« 

Speak Now TV is out this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Posting this here as the other thread is closed now ā€¦

I usually have 1-2-1s with my manager on Wednesday but sheā€™s changed it to Monday next week . At 10am . Iā€™ve put a private appt in at 10am , just wondering whether I tell the truth as Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be fine with it or tell a white lie and tell her Iā€™ve got an appointment on the off chance she doesnā€™t . I WFH so she wonā€™t know what Iā€™m actually doing

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve booked Monday 10th off for midnights presale and then got study leave on Tuesday 18th for ticketmaster. Currently got no one to go with but I think Iā€™ll have to put two on my credit card and find someone beforehand

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve booked Monday 10th off for midnights presale and then got study leave on Tuesday 18th for ticketmaster. Currently got no one to go with but I think Iā€™ll have to put two on my credit card and find someone beforehand
if you need a friend and Iā€™m unlucky Iā€™ll ditch my husband for you (edit : adding *at the show just in case anyone thinks Iā€™m about to use @tellmewhy as a getaway car)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah someone will be begging to be your bff with that ticket

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Posting this here as the other thread is closed now ā€¦

I usually have 1-2-1s with my manager on Wednesday but sheā€™s changed it to Monday next week . At 10am . Iā€™ve put a private appt in at 10am , just wondering whether I tell the truth as Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be fine with it or tell a white lie and tell her Iā€™ve got an appointment on the off chance she doesnā€™t . I WFH so she wonā€™t know what Iā€™m actually doing
Tell the truth. If you get caught out later, that's worse.

Reactions: 3
Nah someone will be begging to be your bff with that ticket

---
Tell the truth. If you get caught out later, that's worse.
Youā€™re right , I donā€™t think sheā€™s a swiftie but her husband is a big boxing fan and I know she buys tickets for him on work time , so Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be absolutely fine with moving our meeting to the afternoon so I can try and get them

Reactions: 1

---

Youā€™re right , I donā€™t think sheā€™s a swiftie but her husband is a big boxing fan and I know she buys tickets for him on work time , so Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be absolutely fine with moving our meeting to the afternoon so I can try and get them
If you're quite friendly or on good terms with her, I can't see her being upset or mad if you move your meeting with her

If you're quite friendly or on good terms with her, I can't see her being upset or mad if you move your meeting with her
Sheā€™s a great manager & we are friendly . Helps weā€™re the same age and have kids at similar ages , so Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be okay with it . My anxiety is just telling me sheā€™s going to turn on me and Iā€™ll never see Taylor live again šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s a great manager & we are friendly . Helps weā€™re the same age and have kids at similar ages , so Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be okay with it . My anxiety is just telling me sheā€™s going to turn on me and Iā€™ll never see Taylor live again šŸ¤£
I'm a worrier as well so I really get it ā¤

Anyone else feel like they're just twiddling their thumbs until tomorrow now? I can't concentrate on anything šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a worrier as well so I really get it ā¤

Anyone else feel like they're just twiddling their thumbs until tomorrow now? I can't concentrate on anything šŸ˜‚
Yes , Iā€™ve been having weird dreams about it . canā€™t even catch a break when Iā€™m asleep šŸ¤£

Itā€™s funny because I struggle with anxiety and crowds so I wasnā€™t sure Iā€™d even want to go , big crowds etc are not my favourite . I didnā€™t go to the rep tour because I was scared and also had nobody to go with , which I just regret so much now . But after seeing the TikToks ā€¦ to quote Taylor herself ā€¦ ā€œitā€™s a neeeeeeedā€ . And plus after folklore my husband has become a swiftie too so I have him to take now , so that also helps !

sorry , didnā€™t mean to give you my life story . Iā€™ve had 1 glass of Pinot to calm myself down and Iā€™m spilling my guts šŸ¤£

• Heart
I really hope they donā€™t keep us waiting all day tomorrow šŸ˜« going to be constantly checking my emails!

I really hope they donā€™t keep us waiting all day tomorrow šŸ˜« going to be constantly checking my emails!
Ideally I'd like it in my inbox at 9am sharp šŸ’… but I've got a pessimistic feeling they're going to keep us hanging or there will be some cock up.

Reactions: 3
Ideally I'd like it in my inbox at 9am sharp šŸ’… but I've got a pessimistic feeling they're going to keep us hanging or there will be some cock up.
Oh they will duff this up , I am so sure of it !

Iā€™ve blocked all key dates in my work diary and some prick has still put a meeting in. Nice, but I wonā€™t be there šŸ˜

• Haha
Spent last night drinking gin and listening to rep tour on Netflix, attempting to convert my fiancĆ© into a fan. He asked if there will be other guys in attendance if I get us tickets šŸ˜‚ I told him he can be in charge of getting me drinks. Then he sent me this today. He's officially a swiftie āœØ
457B9D44-7537-45EE-AD22-06920AB37C0E.jpeg

• Haha
Guys Iā€™ve just had a thoughtā€¦ is she re-releasing a speak now live album?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.