Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Wow, that video of Ezra going head first into the water isn't funny. His body goes completely into the air. Poor kid
I’m pleased I’m not the only one that was shocked. And he’s going face first into water. Pricks. I really used to like her years ago but I find her so awkward with her own child now . She moans constantly and her shopping addiction pisses me right off.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll let her profile be public again if she loses all the weight and can pick up followers doing before and after shots
She’s def not lost any weight. I was hoping she’d come back on and be like she used to be before her shopping addiction. I feel really sorry for her .

clare999

I’ve thought this with the spending and over eating definitely some issues going on with her

QUOTE="Crazymum, post: 6975785, member: 21517"]
I felt really sorry for her in her recent stories . She seems so unhappy. I do get the impression she doesn’t trust him regardless of what she’s saying in her stories. In one breath she’s saying she gets bad anxiety going out for meals etc and social situations but in the next breath is at nandos and at a kids party every other day. They do loads with their group of friends and seem to spend lots of time with his family. I think it must be hard for her ,her mum being in America etc. she’s just changed so much. I’ve followed since her early days with baby Jude and the difference in her is unbelievable. She doesn’t seem to know how to cope with Ezra on her own and let’s a 4 year old rule. I think it’s a sad life when you’re sitting talking to yourself on a phone. Social media is a strange thing.
[/QUOTE]

SingSong

VIP Member
Wow, that video of Ezra going head first into the water isn't funny. His body goes completely into the air. Poor kid

Haileyhalstead

I wonder if she’ll let her profile be public again if she loses all the weight and can pick up followers doing before and after shots