Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatefake

VIP Member
Because she only spoke about it on Mental Health Day and not before I thought she was just saying it for content, I will be honest. But yes I guess you could be right, the spending could be a coping mechanism, it’s certainly one of mine… which then doesn’t help as I end up in more debt

I do feel a little sorry for her, she clearly is struggling with her mental health and spending is clearly her coping mechamism. I'm the same when feeling depressed, I spent money for an instant high and then feel regret.

She annoys me with her constant links trying to make money and her taste in fashion doesn't suit her at all but I do feel real sadness for her because she is clearly struggling

Reactions: 1

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
She’s so frumpy. I mean it looks like they’re having a nice holiday but I don’t get why she posts every little thing while they’re there. Just go and live in the moment. I’ve not commented much on her thread as I think I upset her the other week when she called me out on her Instagram story 😂 I mean I think my comments are pretty tame compared to some. Also found it funny she called me out when it wasn’t me that had implied her marriage wasn’t great.
Wait - she actually posted this!?!?

• Haha

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Because she only spoke about it on Mental Health Day and not before I thought she was just saying it for content, I will be honest. But yes I guess you could be right, the spending could be a coping mechanism, it’s certainly one of mine… which then doesn’t help as I end up in more debt
She spoke earlier this year about being suicidal relatively recently, is taking medication etc.

• Sad

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Let me get this right…moans about the price of a last minute hotel but lives in Mansfield 30 mins from Notts 🤣🤣 who the fuck has money to burn doing that ? Wondering why they didn’t do the winter wonderland in market square with Ezra ? We are taking our kids there one weekend instead of shopping 🙄😬
3E6D0FB8-3A59-4D50-9F62-828A97025DE1.jpeg

Let me get this right…moans about the price of a last minute hotel but lives in Mansfield 30 mins from Notts 🤣🤣 who the fuck has money to burn doing that ? Wondering why they didn’t do the winter wonderland in market square with Ezra ? We are taking our kids there one weekend instead of shopping 🙄😬
3E6D0FB8-3A59-4D50-9F62-828A97025DE1.jpeg
My bad I see a few photos of marker square 🤣🤣