Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishmum

Any one else get pissed off when she’s like
“Oh Ezra requested a Nando’s for lunch” “Ezra requested a chippy for tea” “Ezra wanted a dominos pizza”
Why not say no 👀👀👀

Oh yeh because you want one. Absolute unit

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I think she’d read on here and someone said she was having marriage issues . Lots of us said all she did was aff link then she put some cryptic messages up and implied she was going on holiday then that she was leaving her job. I said something on here about her content being awful and that she used to be interesting years ago then she put a message up with my user name on and then she disappeared , changed her name and removed loads of us. Tbh I think she did what lots of shit instagrammers with crap content should do. I so wonder if she’s still huge and red and complaining about being a parent and being tired .
Probs the best thing for her to do! Remove people you don’t actually know, get off social media as much and sort your bloody life out! She’s got to be feeling the weight gain and the marriage problems would love to see her come off Insta and come back better than ever. It can’t have been easy reading those messages about yourself especially if she was feeling low and worried about her marriage etc but then this is why I have a private Insta with less than 100 people and don’t share my “perfect” life with the world to see :)
I live by stay private and keep your circle small but this day and age everyone wants to brag and show off what they’ve got, share photos of their uhhhhmazing perfect family ! Nahhh thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s so frumpy. I mean it looks like they’re having a nice holiday but I don’t get why she posts every little thing while they’re there. Just go and live in the moment. I’ve not commented much on her thread as I think I upset her the other week when she called me out on her Instagram story 😂 I mean I think my comments are pretty tame compared to some. Also found it funny she called me out when it wasn’t me that had implied her marriage wasn’t great.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I do feel a little sorry for her, she clearly is struggling with her mental health and spending is clearly her coping mechamism. I'm the same when feeling depressed, I spent money for an instant high and then feel regret.

She annoys me with her constant links trying to make money and her taste in fashion doesn't suit her at all but I do feel real sadness for her because she is clearly struggling

Reactions: 8

Crazymum

VIP Member
I felt really sorry for her in her recent stories . She seems so unhappy. I do get the impression she doesn’t trust him regardless of what she’s saying in her stories. In one breath she’s saying she gets bad anxiety going out for meals etc and social situations but in the next breath is at nandos and at a kids party every other day. They do loads with their group of friends and seem to spend lots of time with his family. I think it must be hard for her ,her mum being in America etc. she’s just changed so much. I’ve followed since her early days with baby Jude and the difference in her is unbelievable. She doesn’t seem to know how to cope with Ezra on her own and let’s a 4 year old rule. I think it’s a sad life when you’re sitting talking to yourself on a phone. Social media is a strange thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m so surprised she deleted all her followers. She used to ad/aff links and get money from them, so she won’t be able to do that now
I think she’d read on here and someone said she was having marriage issues . Lots of us said all she did was aff link then she put some cryptic messages up and implied she was going on holiday then that she was leaving her job. I said something on here about her content being awful and that she used to be interesting years ago then she put a message up with my user name on and then she disappeared , changed her name and removed loads of us. Tbh I think she did what lots of shit instagrammers with crap content should do. I so wonder if she’s still huge and red and complaining about being a parent and being tired .

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I think its really fucking cheeky to do swipe ups on things you haven't actually bought. Trying to monetise her account when she has no real usp or focus anymore

Reactions: 6

Polka dot

What kind of comment was that 'no longer a bastard child' who tf says that even as a joke?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Ma2boys

Olly looks like a teenager being forced to stand beside his aunt for a photo in the holiday pics shes posting.

• Haha

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
I think it’s just so sad that she doesn’t seem to be able to sort her health out for the sake of her kid 😞 they’re not rich but she’s clearly got the money to pay for private psychotherapy/nutritional advice/a PT to attempt to sort out whatever’s going on with her.

Choco88

VIP Member
She really does wear some unflattering outfits
outfit giving me Homer Simpson vibes 😂😂

She’s so frumpy. I mean it looks like they’re having a nice holiday but I don’t get why she posts every little thing while they’re there. Just go and live in the moment. I’ve not commented much on her thread as I think I upset her the other week when she called me out on her Instagram story 😂 I mean I think my comments are pretty tame compared to some. Also found it funny she called me out when it wasn’t me that had implied her marriage wasn’t great.
She’s obviously reading here then 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Probs the best thing for her to do! Remove people you don’t actually know, get off social media as much and sort your bloody life out! She’s got to be feeling the weight gain and the marriage problems would love to see her come off Insta and come back better than ever. It can’t have been easy reading those messages about yourself especially if she was feeling low and worried about her marriage etc but then this is why I have a private Insta with less than 100 people and don’t share my “perfect” life with the world to see :)
I live by stay private and keep your circle small but this day and age everyone wants to brag and show off what they’ve got, share photos of their uhhhhmazing perfect family ! Nahhh thanks!
I totally agree.obviously she decided that her family life was more important than trying to make money from links. She mustn’t have been making enough for it to make a difference to her income and put up with people judging her.