Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I do feel a little sorry for her, she clearly is struggling with her mental health and spending is clearly her coping mechamism. I'm the same when feeling depressed, I spent money for an instant high and then feel regret.

She annoys me with her constant links trying to make money and her taste in fashion doesn't suit her at all but I do feel real sadness for her because she is clearly struggling

Reactions: 8

Scottishmum

Any one else get pissed off when she’s like
“Oh Ezra requested a Nando’s for lunch” “Ezra requested a chippy for tea” “Ezra wanted a dominos pizza”
Why not say no 👀👀👀

Oh yeh because you want one. Absolute unit

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Crazymum

VIP Member
I felt really sorry for her in her recent stories . She seems so unhappy. I do get the impression she doesn’t trust him regardless of what she’s saying in her stories. In one breath she’s saying she gets bad anxiety going out for meals etc and social situations but in the next breath is at nandos and at a kids party every other day. They do loads with their group of friends and seem to spend lots of time with his family. I think it must be hard for her ,her mum being in America etc. she’s just changed so much. I’ve followed since her early days with baby Jude and the difference in her is unbelievable. She doesn’t seem to know how to cope with Ezra on her own and let’s a 4 year old rule. I think it’s a sad life when you’re sitting talking to yourself on a phone. Social media is a strange thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Showmethemoonie

I think it’s just so sad that she doesn’t seem to be able to sort her health out for the sake of her kid 😞 they’re not rich but she’s clearly got the money to pay for private psychotherapy/nutritional advice/a PT to attempt to sort out whatever’s going on with her.

Reactions: 5

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I think its really fucking cheeky to do swipe ups on things you haven't actually bought. Trying to monetise her account when she has no real usp or focus anymore

Reactions: 5

Scottishmum

Do spill the ☕
Not 100% confirmed but is overly gushy posting about him and he just so obviously can’t be arsed with his fat wife.

Must be embarrassing when all his friends have gorgeous girlfriends and they are in days out and he’s just stuck with the red heafer.

There was something that went on a few years ago with someone at work.. and I think it’s maybe started again, I think that’s why she’s so depressed just now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Hatefake

I hate to mention it as I don’t enjoy picking at peoples apperently but she looks seriously unhealthy, her face is always pure red and she’s got so big

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Her husband is vegan and usually people are vegan because they care about the planet etc... yet her addiction to fast fashion and a constant stream of deliveries goes totally against that ethos.

She was posting on her stories a short while ago slagging Next off for sending her deliveries in separate bags etc and how bad it was... and then she posts all those parcels.

Totally hypocritical. She is part of the bloody problem she is moaning about.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Another million deliveries today. I don’t get why she shows all these parcels being delivered. What’s she trying to show? That she has loads of money to buy new stuff constantly? That she hates everything she buys? It’s strange.
And she’s massive now , I mean I’m sorry but what’s she trying to show. She is clearly lacking something to keep buying shit loads of ugly clothes !

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't think the things she wears are even that nice either.... I'm a big girl so interested in plus size fashion but most of the stuff she dresses in is oversized and makes her look much bigger than she is

Choco88

VIP Member
It’s strange that she put so much weight on after her son was born most people put it on during pregnancy

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks