Tattoos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have tattoos but I do like them.
However nobody can look at Aaron Carter’s tattoos and day they are the decisions of a well man.
I just had to google Aaron Carter as I have no clue who he is (boomer ). Yes, I agree those tattoos are certainly a choice. I don’t get face tattoos myself. Its one of the few areas you can’t easily cover up when needed.

I love tattoos! It’s a topic of interest for me, so when people have obviously new tattoos I’m straight in there for a conversation about it. Who did it? Did it hurt? Are you having more? What does it mean?

I have my right calf/lower leg completely covered in a tribute to The Lion King. I’ve had nothing but compliments on it. It’s my favourite

I also have a flower tribute on my left thigh. An English Rose, a Welsh Daffodil and a Scottish Thistle (My family are Scottish, my husbands family is Welsh and we are English).

I also had a spur of the moment Mandala Skull next to my flowers I love them all.

I’ve been booked in with my tattooist since March and I’m yet to get in with him Most are worrying about hair or nails and here’s me worrying if I’m gonna get my tattoo this year

Reactions: 4
I have two. One on each inner wrist. Both were impulsive decisions made as an 18 year old so it’s fair to say I wouldn’t get them now one of them is fine but the other is really crap and badly done. Luckily it’s fairly small but one day I’ll have a cover up

I don’t have tattoos but I do like them.
However nobody can look at Aaron Carter’s tattoos and day they are the decisions of a well man.
Stuff like this gives me a bad feeling. How could the artist do this to him?

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Tattoos, I have never had one nor will i ever get one.
If they are discreet then fine but some people are covered in them - they take it too far.

The tattoo trend I don’t get it the whole-arm black cover up (Aaron and Nat from Geordie Shore both have them). It’s not even something I would class as a proper tattoo, it’s not art it’s basically just colouring in your whole arm!

I have several tattoos, I love them. I plan on more. Nothing wrong with me, that I know of.

Reactions: 4
...I have 3 tattoos in the oriental style...a large one and small one on my back and a small one on my ankle...had them done over 20 years ago and still love them...kinda wished I'd carried on as I love the whole back covered look (as pictured)...

Attachments

does anyone have any recommendations for tattoo/alternative lifestyle podcasts? Just been listening to Grace Neutral and Emily Malice taking about their careers and lifestyles

I have many tattoos and much depression. I n n e r T u r m o i l

Reactions: 1
I have 3 little ones, my daughter did 2 and I did this beauty after a few too many drinks
When I have some money I want a sunflower tattoo for my sister.

My daughter has loads and did them all herself, she wanted to be a tattoo artist but she’s lost her confidence now.

Reactions: 2
I have two - a tramp stamp on my lower back which I forget I have most of the time and would definitely not get now given the choice and a very pretty henna inspired design on my wrist which I still love 20 years later

Reactions: 1