Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kake20

I have 8 all up my right arm, as I’d started a sleeve. But if I posted them it would be obvious who I am! 😂
Let’s just say my arms full of ‘girly’ things haha

Reactions: 1

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Im just wondering if any of you have experienced an old tattoo that is suddenly raised, I've only just noticed it recently and now I'm trying to figure out what may have caused it?

The skin around it looks a little dry but not sure what moisturiser to put on it.

Google was no help 😂

PurpleRox

Hopefully when we are able to go out I will get 3 done.
A small one in between my breasts
One on my wrist and one on my side

Chloesm

VIP Member
I have a small one on my lower belly! I got it when I turned 19 as a gift to myself without telling my parents. When I told them after a few days, they were actually okay with it 😂
probably they accepted it as it was very small and placed on a part of the body which is often covered. In fact I actually forget that I have one all the time.

Tyla73

VIP Member
I don’t have tattoos but I do like them.
However nobody can look at Aaron Carter’s tattoos and day they are the decisions of a well man.
I just had to google Aaron Carter as I have no clue who he is (boomer 😂). Yes, I agree those tattoos are certainly a choice. I don’t get face tattoos myself. Its one of the few areas you can’t easily cover up when needed.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m 30 in a couple of months and really want to get one. I’ve wanted a nice little one for years but I’m scared if I have one I’ll get addicted and have to get covered in them 🤣

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I have one on my foot. but I can't post it as it's very unusual and would out me immediately if there's anyone on here who knows me in real life.

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Hahahaha I hear you. I almost got the slipknot logo on my forearm when I was 16. Thank god I didn’t.

My tattoos have aged very well. I have quite a lot of neo traditional work which is thick heavy lines and a lot of bold colour. I find that I have some ones that need touching up on areas where I have thinner skin. Also I have a the tiniest blow out on my lines in some areas. But it’s just part and parcel and a risk. I have a tattoo on my arm I’m not overly happy with that I want to get touching up and reworking but that is just for my own personal needs. I think yours will age very well and will heal quickly and with minimal issues.

I will not bullshit you tattoos are seriously painful but the fine line work is very easy and some parts are painless.
Your neo-traditional ones sound cool! I was originally thinking of having some colour on mine. Could always have some added at a later point I guess.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
The tattoo trend I don’t get it the whole-arm black cover up (Aaron and Nat from Geordie Shore both have them). It’s not even something I would class as a proper tattoo, it’s not art it’s basically just colouring in your whole arm!

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I have two. One which I got when I was 20, spur of the moment thing and I should t have. Its small and you don't see it really, I am surprised when I see it as I forget its there. Then I have another small one. But I'm hoping to get 2 more, including a large thigh piece. My husband has quite a lot, I love them

OmgObsessed

I have 3 little ones, my daughter did 2 and I did this beauty after a few too many drinks 😂

My daughter has loads and did them all herself, she wanted to be a tattoo artist but she’s lost her confidence now.
I have the same tatoo lol. Why did she lose confidence?

hrh89

VIP Member
I have two. One on each inner wrist. Both were impulsive decisions made as an 18 year old so it’s fair to say I wouldn’t get them now 😂 one of them is fine but the other is really crap and badly done. Luckily it’s fairly small but one day I’ll have a cover up