Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Does anybody here have any tattoos?

I got my first age 30 and have got another 3 since, my dad does not approve though!

Or are you not a fan?
I started a tattoo thread recently, but it seems to have disappeared?🤷‍♀️ Anyway...

I’ve wanted a tattoo for the longest time but because I am so indecisive, I never did. This year with everything that’s been going on and now having a ‘life’s too short’ kind of attitude, I decided to go ahead and get one.
I was booked in to get it done next week, but now we’ve been hit with this 2nd lockdown in the UK 🤦‍♀️ Hopefully once we’re out of this again, I’ll be able to get it.

A tad worried re the MRI thing a few of you have mentioned. I have to get one done annually and never really paid attention or wandered why they ask if I have one before every one. x

Last edited:

theghosttown

VIP Member
Im just wondering if any of you have experienced an old tattoo that is suddenly raised, I've only just noticed it recently and now I'm trying to figure out what may have caused it?

The skin around it looks a little dry but not sure what moisturiser to put on it.

Google was no help 😂
Have you been in the sun a lot or been on antibiotics? Is it itchy?x

soph30

VIP Member
does anyone have any recommendations for tattoo/alternative lifestyle podcasts? Just been listening to Grace Neutral and Emily Malice taking about their careers and lifestyles :)