Tattle Turds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping in to say. hi and bump the thread. Had a rough few days but am off work tomorrow so will update then. In the meantime, here is Walter the Greek chonky chonk. He is on a diet 😂

IMG_6197.jpeg
IMG_6198.jpeg
IMG_6199.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so saddened by Matthew Perry. Such a dear man who fought so hard to overcome his problems. Don’t know why writing apart from don’t want to be part of a public outpouring but want to express how deeply sad I am. RIP Matthew Perry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so saddened by Matthew Perry. Such a dear man who fought so hard to overcome his problems. Don’t know why writing apart from don’t want to be part of a public outpouring but want to express how deeply sad I am. RIP Matthew Perry.
Same same.

I haven't put anything public for myself but it's really impacted me in a way I didn't expect.

It's just the sheer binary- ness of death that feels so present all of a sudden.

Here and gone.

Life is random, yet this just feels like a giant magnifying glass on that very obvious truth. I dunno if this makes sense.

• Heart
@Autisteuse I don’t know if you want to say or if it’s perhaps too dangerous, but I’d like to know which platform allows you to teach different subjects.
If anyone thinks it’s too dangerous and this might doxx her please say it.
---
Just popping in to say. hi and bump the thread. Had a rough few days but am off work tomorrow so will update then. In the meantime, here is Walter the Greek chonky chonk. He is on a diet 😂

View attachment 2529733View attachment 2529737View attachment 2529738
Stop starving the kitty Jojo 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
@Autisteuse I don’t know if you want to say or if it’s perhaps too dangerous, but I’d like to know which platform allows you to teach different subjects.
If anyone thinks it’s too dangerous and this might doxx her please say it.
---

Stop starving the kitty Jojo 😂
Bloody cheeky git this morning. I normally feed him, but my husband was up early to go to the office. I was up 30 mins after he left, and Walter acted like he was starved to death and ended up with two breakfasts!

Not starving him, just weighing out the correct amount of food for a 5kg cat which is what he should be. The vet said he was overweight and needed to drop from 6kg. We used to always have food left out, and our other cat and previous ones just grazed but fat boy Walt gorges. I think it's because he was a scavenger street cat in Crete until he came to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel exactly the same. I tried to reply to this a few times just after you posted so you would know you were not alone but struggled to find the right words.

I will share these words from the late great Robin Williams instead which I am sure apply to Matthew Perry also.

6A6E3E19-AA69-4DFE-820C-D115493657D7.jpeg

• Heart
Just sticking my head in to say me too. That Robin Williams quote broke me when he died, and it’s broken me again. I’ve been really struggling with the whole parenting/work/life balance lately, I wish I had time to sit here and actually process this. I just feel so sad that he’s gone. 💔 Turd hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feeling a bit low and I don’t know why. Do you ever feel really emotional for no reason? With the pill I take I don’t get periods so it’s not that.

Also my daughter bless her is poorly with a bad cold. We were meant to be having a girls night with a takeaway and watch a film but she doesn’t want me to catch it, and she’s too tired anyway. She might be nearly 25 but I still feel so protective of her. We are going to pop to hers this weekend and she’s asked for Mum food. Taking a lasagne, homemade pesto and hummus. Emily and her boyfriend are both amazing cooks, but sometimes she still needs a Mum hug on a plate.

Husband is out with the boys for a pint later so I’m gonna get the vino out and do a mini facial.

Hope you lovely lot are all doing well ❤

• Heart
Mum hug on a plate is the nicest thing I’ve heard all day 😘

ETA read not heard 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone- sorry been MIA for a while as life was really difficult.

MrUL passed away this weekend. Heart is shattered. Me and the children are taking it a day at a time.

Sometimes life can just be too cruel

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

MrUL passed away this weekend. Heart is shattered. Me and the children are taking it a day at a time.

I cannot imagine the pain and sadness you and your children are going through. Please know that you have friends here and that we are sending lots of love and support to try and help you navigate your way through 💜🙏💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4

oh no. I am so so sorry. I don’t know what to say other than sending all the love x

Goodness, life is indeed cruel. I wish I could hug you x
---
Feel really bad posting about woes after seeing @UncoveredLurker update. My heart goes out to you so so much.

Today was my wedding anniversary. I was meant to be going to a Firework display but typical Manchester weather went against me. Serves me right for getting married on Bonfire night! Remember remember the fifth of November. Always bloody pisses down!

Went to the pub with mates and got doggy snugs so all good. As always, love to all x

Last edited:
  • Heart

I am so so very sorry for your immense loss. Sending so much love and light your way at this dreadful time 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved partner ❤
I know from your posts that your OH had been very poorly and was palliative care but it's still such a shock when it happens. It's what comes after and those left behind that's the hardest part.xx

• Heart

I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you all were. I’m so sorry, my heart hurts for you. I know it wasn’t unexpected, but that makes it no easier. You’ve already been through weeks and months of grief, it’s so very disorientating when it becomes final. I wish I could come hug you! A day at a time is all you can do, and all you need to do, for as long as you need to. Turd family is here for you 💜

• Heart

Sending healing light and peace, in whatever form you need 💖

Life, indeed, can be cruel. I hope you have kindness to soften the blows life can dish out.

If you have others who can help, I hope they do for you.

• Heart
So sorry for your loss @UncoveredLurker and sending you lots of virtual hugs and love right now.

One day at a time is best - we are all thinking of you.

Much lovr 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Thinking of you @UncoveredLurker -- I don't know if we're of the same faith or not but I hope it's okay that I'm praying for you and your peace and health at this time, and for your children ❤
Came on here thinking of @Ice Cream Enthusiast as well❤ much love to you both and here if you need a safe space to vent

• Heart
Reactions: 6