Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did I miss?!?
Nothing in particular, I’m trying not to engage in anything fm related after you posted about it on the MT. I keep forgetting and slipping up but Ive managed to delete before I posted so far, so there’s that.

Its ok. I feel cautious about what I say on the MT after being told of Nutty Marcias crusade against me on twitter
That one’s a bit tragic isn’t she. She seems to dislike people who are pleasant and popular the most.

One of those people who’s only found because the gas bill wasn’t paid or because of the flies on the window.

See what I mean though.. I keep doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is absolutely vicious. I noticed when I looked at her profile the other day that her dog is ill, old and dying. You would think she'd choose to focus all her time and energy on him in his remaining days/weeks than to attack internet strangers so viciously on Twitter.

Reactions: 7
Poor lad was just feeling a bit under the weather. He better perk up soon though by the sounds of it. A bit trigger happy that one.

and there you go.. I did it again.

Reactions: 3
Poor lad was just feeling a bit under the weather. He better perk up soon though by the sounds of it. A bit trigger happy that one.

and there you go.. I did it again.
It's ok. It's just the reposting of the attacks that I vehemently disagree with. Some people don't want personal insults about them thrust in their face for them and everyone else to see. And like I said yesterday Nutty McTexas's Twitter is so pathetic she responds to her own posts (nobody else does).
So to hand her a massive audience on a plate is just encouraging her.

I'm not even gonna type her name in case she does a Tattle search for it and this thread comes up.

Reactions: 8
I’m a step beyond that. I don’t want to give any of them any more links to their accounts or discussion space. Let them just tweet each other. Where there’s an audience there’ll be trolls like them. Best to cut their attention supply off.

I’m just talking about me here though not being preachy or anything. I’m going to wait for AEs drunken appearances and ignore them and their posts.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree.

I mean I think the Alcatone stuff is ok as were not sure who they are
And I don’t think ‘Tone’s’ posts read like somebody having some kind of a mental break. I had a look once and was just concerned by their Twitter, so much so that it put me off being here a little bit as their obsession with people here was truly disturbing. Not through fear of doxxing but just how consuming their obsession seemed.

Reactions: 6
Well im a mentally ill perv apparently

Reactions: 5
I mean I think the Alcatone stuff is ok as were not sure who they are
Yeah. Unless he/she says nasty stuff about us, then again same thing applies I just don't feel the need to see it.

In other news, we have some clarity around our immigration questions now and the answers have taken some huge pressures off. I can enter the US on my current visa and I don't need to wait for a fiancé visa or marriage visa. So we are going to wait until the autumn and then get married in Boston. I have already chosen my dress I'm going to need Alice's 2-week diet, I think, to get rid of the baby weight and fit into it!

Reactions: 10
I think they’re just deliberately trying to get 1:1 attention saying things like that. Nothing you’ve ever posted would lead me to think you are perverted in anyway! Having a dig at somebody who’s been open about their mental health, illness and their experiences is just the lowest of the low but again, anything for a reaction.

I know it’s easier said than done, and I get why it’s best to treat them like Voldemort, but ignore anything they said - it says more about them and less about you! You’re a good one, Penguin

Reactions: 8
I’m just talking about me here though not being preachy or anything. I’m going to wait for AEs drunken appearances and ignore them and their posts.
I feel a bit sad that the original feel of the MT has changed from the early days of Nov/Dec last year. It had a great energy about it and was hilarious as well. We’ve lost some of the earlier members too. I
really miss A’s drunken appearances and don’t understand why people are glad she’s gone. There is nothing to talk about now with just the walk on parts and rehashing old stuff over and over and over again.

If you want to laugh go on the Meme thread in off topic, it’s hilarious. I’m going to treat myself to half an hour a day on it. Think there are 16 threads so far. I didn’t realise how much the MT was getting me down until I found the Meme one and laughed solidly for half an hour. That’s what I miss, is the early days laughter stuff.

@Caitlyn130 the poster you felt for is back on the MT liking posts so not disappeared for good. I do miss lovely GLP and hope she’s not been scared off for good. I’m sure she’s a lot younger than me but she had a wonderful mummy bear vibe to her.

Virtual hugs to all xxx

Reactions: 10
I think its all my jokes about @M33L4 mimsy aswell as salad cream innuendos

Keep up the good work, you’re in good company here. If @Caitlyn130 could just get her fucking finger out, I’d be perving all over Tom Hardy in person as we speak. She’s too busy focusing on her pregnancy side effects. Manifest harder woman, more effort. No one wants a half arsed manifester!!

Reactions: 7
I know, it definitely has a different feel now and I don't think it will ever be the same for me. But I do like this thread a lot and everyone on here. I do feel like I've made friends here even if we never meet in real life.

I'm glad KM is back because I don't think it's right for us to push anyone out, though I understand why people feel uncomfortable about her reading this thread. That said it's not a requirement to be anti-Alice to be on the MT (even though she is anti-Alice) and she has never been aggressive or rude to us and answered everyone's questions here, and apologised, and I don't think we can ask for more than that.

I hope GLP doesn't continue to stay away, I like her very much.

The MT is absolutely boring without Alice. I want her to come back. I joined out of horror and interest in her behaviour and that's gone (for now).

I'm trying to manifest white chocolate Lindt and pepperoni pizza to help with the side effects, as soon as that's done I'll get back to Tom Hardy! Who actually grew up not too far from me, interestingly enough!

Ooh that’s a hot tip. I’m off to dive into the meme thread. Thanks Ena xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.