Tattle Tots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, my daughter is the same! Good on you for cracking it, it’s sweet how they change their minds about something if they see someone else doing it. No older siblings here so have to make do with distractions and letting her have a go. Tried showing her the Tombliboos brushing their teeth but it made her sob hysterically 🤣
I know it is so tough! But it's also one of those parenting things most people never mention so you think it's just you! My lb has 10 teeth now so I'm grateful we've atleast sorted a short term resolution

What time does everyone 2.5yo go to bed? My son goes to bed about 8.15/8.30 and is up for the day anywhere between 7.40-8am. I shouldn’t moan because he does a good stretch and we’ve had our fair share of 6am wake ups to know better.

At the mo he seems to be taking soooo long to get to sleep, he’s still having a 1.5hr nap (wake up approx 3pm latest) so I’m not sure if I should just leave him to drop his nap on his own or try to cap it a little

What time does everyone 2.5yo go to bed? My son goes to bed about 8.15/8.30 and is up for the day anywhere between 7.40-8am. I shouldn’t moan because he does a good stretch and we’ve had our fair share of 6am wake ups to know better.

At the mo he seems to be taking soooo long to get to sleep, he’s still having a 1.5hr nap (wake up approx 3pm latest) so I’m not sure if I should just leave him to drop his nap on his own or try to cap it a little
My boy goes to bed between 6-7, he was up today at 6am 😴 He dropped his nap as soon as lock down began. When he napped he would go to bed between 7.30 - 8pm. It's a fine balance isn't it!

My boy goes to bed between 6-7, he was up today at 6am 😴 He dropped his nap as soon as lock down began. When he napped he would go to bed between 7.30 - 8pm. It's a fine balance isn't it!
My little girl is 20 months and prior to lockdown would have a nap between 12-2pm (could be an hour, could be 2 depending on how she felt) and then would sleep from 6:30pm-7am.
Since lockdown we have been continuing her routine as normal but if she naps then she isnt going to sleep until 8-8:30pm. We've tried limiting her nap time, bringing it forward etc but nothing has worked. Didnt let her nap yesterday and she fell asleep in her tea at 5PM 🙈 but then slept from 6:45pm to 6:45am!
I'm unsure about dropping her nap today as I'm on my own with her (husband is working today) and I love having an hour to myself whilst she naps...but then I would rather she slept for longer at night 😩 so difficult knowing what to do!

Reactions: 2
My little girl is 20 months and prior to lockdown would have a nap between 12-2pm (could be an hour, could be 2 depending on how she felt) and then would sleep from 6:30pm-7am.
Since lockdown we have been continuing her routine as normal but if she naps then she isnt going to sleep until 8-8:30pm. We've tried limiting her nap time, bringing it forward etc but nothing has worked. Didnt let her nap yesterday and she fell asleep in her tea at 5PM 🙈 but then slept from 6:45pm to 6:45am!
I'm unsure about dropping her nap today as I'm on my own with her (husband is working today) and I love having an hour to myself whilst she naps...but then I would rather she slept for longer at night 😩 so difficult knowing what to do!
Sounds like you both need a bit of a break in the day still, maybe let her stay up and watch a bit of telly for 30 mins after lunch (my son loves watching Wallace and Gromit at the mo)? So you can have a breather and a brew ☕

Reactions: 1

My three year olds go to be between 8 and 8.30, on occasion it’s even been pushed to 9. We’ve tried earlier and it just didn’t work and they had terrible nights of sleep.