Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Who and what the hell is this? Even Kristen Stewart draws the line at double knickers, a dead wolf and Jack Monroe's Deirdre Barlow glasses. I really hope nothing died to make that disgusting coat.
It's the shoes for me. Nightmare inducing. What was she thinking, whoever she is?

Reactions: 1

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
When Calvin Harris was getting his award the camera panned to Ellie Goulding standing in the audience cheering and applauding. Oh my the dress she was wearing showed her horrible bony chest ! Nobody needs to see that :oops:

Sometimes interesting to contrast the DM coverage with something like the Liverpool Echo who naturally are a bit kinder to their own! There’s definitely plenty of gorgeous looks that don’t get featured in the DM because they don’t fit its snarky narrative.
True, but even the looks in the Echo aren’t much better, albeit they have picked more flattering photos (i.e. they aren’t sitting on the floor or prosecco from the bottle 🥴).

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
shes said she wanted to look like she was late for work and quickly grabbed her boyfriends jumper- or so I’ve just read.
It’s also a homage to the runway look.

^^Kirbie Johnson is a beauty writer and does a lot on pop culture as well. She’s a big fan of KK.

• Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
In other news, Barry Keoghan has been making a tit of himself at Coachella, mooning over Sabrina Carpenter. 2002 has just called and wants its horrible Burberry check accessories back.

There needs to be some sort of Irish actors' union intervention with that boy. Get Jamie Dornan and Colin Farrell to corner him and tell him to stop being a celebrity bellend and get another good film made, while Cillian Murphy glares at him disapprovingly over their shoulders.
Sabrina Carpenter could do much better.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I actually like David Tennant's outfit. He normally dresses a bit like that and the fabric looks all tactile and lovely. Not sure about the hair though; it looks a bit, erm, shall we say, unnatural?
Andrew Scott looks adorable and is even wearing nice shoes, which he doesn't always. He suits sparkles.
Sheridan Smith looks so much healthier and happier than she has for ages, which is great.
I agree with whoever said Patricia Clarkson was the best-dressed of the women.

Nicole Shitsinger needs to put her leg away, and why is Michelle Visage wearing jeans?
Which one is Patricia?

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Noooo - what is this tin foil crop top?!
Looks like Jean Paul Gaultier. I think his ceremony outift is Zegna.

Too many men playing it safe and uninteresting last night. I was grateful for Robert Downey Jr's Strictly-esque suit and giant heels to distract from the procession of boring black and white tuxedos. Cillian Murphy looked lovely, but he'd probably still look lovely wearing a bin bag and a pair of his wife's tights.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
It definitely looks like somethings gone wrong at the last minute. The rest of that dress is fitted to within an inch of it’s life so surely it can’t just be because the top is too tight. Maybe a seam or some boning bust at the last minute and meant the top of the dress was no longer holding in place?
you’d have thought there’d be an emergency stash of scarves somewhere wouldn’t you. Maybe she was supposed to be wearing a bobbly old jumper but given she usually loves showing off her body I can’t see it.

Don'tlookEthel

Re Kristen, In the first pic a lacey lining bit is hanging down on her left hand side, but not in the second, so did she go off the carpet to tuck it in or just turn round and fumbled it back in?

Last edited:

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
I only briefly saw the photo of Kim K earlier and thought the cardigan looked a bit strange. Just had a better look and it’s all bobbled up- it looks like she got cold and found it in the boot of the car on the way there.
At first I wondered if all the bobbling was some sort of on theme reference to the aging of fabric... but that's probably a reach!