Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Paris is promoting her tan in those pictures, her legs are a completely different colour to her body!
Could be the contrast of the pictures but 😬😬

Reactions: 2
It looks like a sexy pink wrap thing for carrying a baby, or a particularly needy cat like a guy I saw on Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_8107.jpeg
IMG_8109.jpeg

From Amy Odell’s instagram. She’s a good follow if you want behind the scenes about fashion and the fashion industry. This year’s theme is ‘Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion’ which includes ‘a 17th-century English Elizabethan-era bodice to 21st-century acquisitions by designers including Phillip Lim, Stella McCartney, and Connor Ives, the core exhibit will span 400 years of history. Other pieces featured will include designs by Elsa Schiaparelli, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, Hubert de Givenchy, and many other canonical fashion creators. These will lie at the heart of a curation that aims to unstitch and enlighten our understanding of the natural world through the fashioning of dress and textiles.’

Reactions: 1
Urgh, Anna Wintour. You just know she's a nasty cow, and I don't know why she's looked up to, personal style-wise. She looks like a skinny version of my mum.

Reactions: 3