Tattle Awards 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about an award for "im stinking rich but i want more and more gifts" my nominations are beggy "the housebuild", "just a little (slap sorry) build", "the berkshire build".

Reactions: 5
How about an award for "im stinking rich but i want more and more gifts" my nominations are beggy "the housebuild", "just a little (slap sorry) build", "the berkshire build".
Totally agree with these three nominations! All greedy and smug so and so’s

Reactions: 3
Worst Youtuber Outside of YouTube Idea
  • Afie Deyes - Future Self Merch
  • Zoe Sugg - Zoella Relaunching
  • Louise Pentland - Mothers Meeting Podcast
  • Saffron Barker - Sickly Come Dancing
You’ve got to put Lily Singh and her car crash of a talk show here. A perfect example of why YouTubers should check their egos and learn to take criticism before even attempting a career in mainstream media... the backlash has been huge (sorry if it’s been mentioned I looked but didn’t see it)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’ve got to put Lily Singh and her car crash of a talk show here. A perfect example of why YouTubers should check their egos and learn to take criticism before even attempting a career in mainstream media... the backlash has been huge (sorry if it’s been mentioned I looked but didn’t see it)
Yes that's like Tanya Burr with that play 'Confidence' (I know that wasn't this year) which was panned by the critics. Her response 'oh I don't listen - I knew they were going to hate me from the start because I'm a Youtuber - snobbery'. So no taking on board of any valid points, just listen to the arselicking sycophants as usual, then embarrass yourself on national television in Holby. Her answer seemed to be to drop the YT bit - because THAT was the problem.

Reactions: 3
I nominate Zanna Van Dijk as Biggest Social Media Scammer. She’s charging people (including babies in backpacks) £5 each to go for a walk with her and her mum. For those of you that don’t follow this thing, trust me, it’s an eye opener. In fact I nominate a new award category just for her “Biggest Sustsinability Hypocrite” I also nominate Steph Elswood for “Biggest Social Media Sad Fisher”! Despise these child influencers all about do as I tell you, not what I do. Rant over 😂😂

Most money grabbing, defintitly a toss up between the inghams and this mama life
Zanna Van Dijk 🏆

Reactions: 6
I can think of a few candidates for a ‘standing in ridiculous positions to make my followers think I’m slimmer than I actually am’ award.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised the Saccone Joly's aren't in more categories considering the cold shower incident and how they won't even get out of bed unless its sponsored 🙄 (and too many other things to list! 😂)

Reactions: 6
Of course Logan Paul would drop his scandal when I've released the finalists

How inconsiderate! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4