Tattle Awards 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worst hype is alfies ‘vlogumentary’ or Shane Dawson’s, I’m not bothered about beauty but I want to cash in on it by pretending this 9 hour long series will have tea
Omg that Shane Dawson yawnathon about Jake Paul. With the countdowns to generate hype. I actually watched most of it waiting for it to get to the interesting bit (SPOILER - there wasn't one). A 20 minute vlog could've covered it including time to pick at his sparse beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What about Biggest Tantrum about Tattle?

I nominate Sali Hughes.
I’d nominate PTWM with her self-titled “Tattle Rant.” She later removed it from her highlights because it sent loads of people here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What about a 'Best Rant/Best Ranter' category?

Sarah/Chris Ingham definitely have to be in there.

Reactions: 8
Surely, leaving baby Jace alone on the beach has to be one of the biggest duck ups!

Reactions: 10
There are quite a few nominees for Tattle rant/tantrum now - I think this will be a keenly contested catagory.

Reactions: 5
Biggest bore of 2019: Doodles By The Bunny

Instagrammer were most “Jealous” of:

Julie Stanton

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Biggest YouTube 'You what, mate'? moment - Alfie Deyes. His 'living on £1 for a day' experiment and the devastation realising he had to drink water from an actual tap. And with no ice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Fopperholic for the most hilarious ad ever (noodle gate)

Fopperholic for the most disgusting “beauty hack” of the year - spitty lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 3