Tattle Awards 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs meldrum after not learning from her first racist post decides to share another

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh yes a good one. Alfie Deyes playing cards (£10!) 😂
That’s a good shout, or his kendama

also the £350 Ingham doll of their actual baby where you need a payment plan

joe and Diannes cooking apron (not sure if that’s out yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a category for worst apology by an Instahun? If so, then MoD should ace it. Or could she be squeezed into the worst apology on YouTube category section?

Reactions: 5
Guys

You all have BRILLIANT category suggestions and nominees

Keep em coming [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
PTWM needs to be on the biggest scammer list.

Another category, perhaps - Biggest Troll that moans about trolls:

- Mrs Meldrum
- The Ingham Family (Granny Jane/Creepy Chris/Katrina's boyfriend)
- Mother of Daughter's

Reactions: 18
Least subtle Instamum hiding on Tattle - Floss aka ThatMummySmile

Worst use of punctuation on Instagram - RVKLoves for allllll the {these guys} and making everything into a question?

Shameless self-promoter of the year - Hungermama for that massively coincidental book pre-order announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few suggestions of categories:

Shadiest Shade- any video or post shading another influencer, YTer etc. I don't have nominees for this one but I'm sure there are loads

Most Obvious Photoshopper- my suggestion Gabriella

Worst Hype: i.e. over-hyping then dropping a pathetic product or news. Alfie Deyes, Grace etc

Reactions: 2
I nominate Laura Lee for worst apology!
And Chris Ingham 😬

A young lass called ‘hot tea’ should be on the list too..She watches all the long boring drama parts and then gives us the juicy bits in a few min videos

Reactions: 4
A few suggestions of categories:

Shadiest Shade- any video or post shading another influencer, YTer etc. I don't have nominees for this one but I'm sure there are loads

Most Obvious Photoshopper- my suggestion Gabriella

Worst Hype: i.e. over-hyping then dropping a pathetic product or news. Alfie Deyes, Grace etc
Worst hype is alfies ‘vlogumentary’ or Shane Dawson’s, I’m not bothered about beauty but I want to cash in on it by pretending this 9 hour long series will have tea

Reactions: 3